KSR Matt Jones

Advertisement
JW leaked, the only person that is benefited from the info getting out was him

Advertisement
Who would a thunk, Kentucky is encroaching on our territory? Can't decide if KY is getting better or we are getting worse?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Matt Jones also said today he still won’t be surprised if Jarren ends up at UK. Sounds like he thinks it leaked too early and the dad said they were staying to make it go away....but that after our bowl game he might still leave. Like another poster said,I listen to his show every day and he’s known about this for 2 months. KY def has been talking to him or his dad for a while now

No worries. They'll drown their sorrows in meth, opioids, moonshine, saturated fats and their sister's ******.
As a UK grad., like Howard Schnellenberger, and lifelong Canes fan, I assure you there are currently many reasons to feel better about UK athletics and football than the Wake Forrest like athletic program in Coral Gables. No meth, opioids, or moonshine needed to forget Stoops’ work, but many pours of Pappy Van Winkle -a distilled spirit the likes of which a Floridian could never properly appreciate- can’t numb the pain caused by James, Clappy, Radio, Golden, and the Richt boys. UM should consider consulting with the castoff, Tom Jurich, from UK’s little brother, Louisville, to learn how to resource and grow an athletics program.

Advertisement
You guys posting about Kentucky fans being mad at Miami over this crack me up. You speak as though Kentucky fans care about football.

It’s basketball season in Kentucky. It’s ALWAYS basketball season in Kentucky.

guy who didnt want to compete for a spot.
You probably didnt watch any football this year, but we are now behind Kentucky as a program. He chose the spot most likely to win enough games to play new years day or later next year.

You probably didnt watch any football this year, but we are now behind Kentucky as a program. He chose the spot most likely to win enough games to play new years day or later next year.
actually i read what he said.

side note, i wanted mark stoops to get a shot at the job here.

Advertisement
Back