Kris Bogle

Advertisement
You can't make this sh*t up.

Continue to recruit Bogle, don't give in to any BS whimsical ultimatums he makes (which seem to change weekly), lock up JJ Weaver. No worries here.

Advertisement
Simpson/Diaz better have 4 DEs they are counting on. If Bogle ends up coming, he can be the 5th as a luxury. Can’t be left with our ****s in our hands on NSD.
I believe theyll probably have 3 with the two committed and either Summerall/Weaver as the other. I dont think all four of those is gonna happen but it could and then we will see how that affects Bogle's recruitment.

I believe theyll probably have 3 with the two committed and either Summerall/Weaver as the other. I dont think all four of those is gonna happen but it could and then we will see how that affects Bogle's recruitment.
Looks like Weaver is more likely than Summerall right now. I think the he likes us but to me, it just seems like he may be more interested in the bad guys. A good season can go along way for these guys “on the fence”.

Advertisement
Im not gonna say f him because id want him here but this kid has mega troll in him so you don't count on him st all **** that

Just take JJ Weaver and move Patrick Joyner to DE

Rosseau
Garvin
Patchan
Joyner
Weaver
Williams
Harvey

We good

Advertisement
There was just an article released I believe on rivals about Curry's interest in us. Anyone got the summary?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back