Know Your Enemy - 2024 Hurricanes vs 2024 FSU

Advertisement
Mathematically it has a better raw average. But aside from the transfer portal players were going off of players HS rankings. Players can underperform or outperform those listings.
That's why I called BS on the 247Sports transfer portal rankings. How can you rank a transfer who has little or no college experience?

They're comparing no-experience players to players to players with multiple years of experience. So, they wind up analyzing college game film against what? High school film? Complete BS!!!

That's why I called BS on the 247Sports transfer portal rankings. How can you rank a transfer who has little or no college experience?

They're comparing no-experience players to players to players with multiple years of experience. So, they wind up analyzing college game film against what? High school film? Complete BS!!!
For highly ranked high school players with limited college experience they still weigh heavily on HS. For players with a lot of college experience, they’ll use that (as with Cooper).

For highly ranked high school players with limited college experience they still weigh heavily on HS. For players with a lot of college experience, they’ll use that (as with Cooper).
As I stated, it makes no sense comparing players with multiple years of college experience to players that haven't played. There is no comp. There is just an assumption of development as there is no college film on the player's development who hasn't played. 247Sports had Julian Sayin ranked #1 ahead of Cam Ward in the portal transfer pool. How could they even explain it?

The portal rankings are meaningless clickbait for fans just like their high school rankings, but worse!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back