Kid from Australia down to two.

So if this kid does end up wanting to go to Stanford instead, has anybody heard of any back up possibilities that Coach L could be or is recruiting?

couple of 3 star kids on our radar, could go the transfer market route too

Advertisement
I'm not giving up on the possibility of the Dejan coming here. Stanford has a lot to offer, but so does UM. We have Coach L, who is a very good coach and appears to be a lot of fun to be around. Our curriculum is good enough for Dejan to learn every bit as much here as he might at Stanford - how much he benefits is mainly up to him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
An education to UM isn't anything to sneeze at. As just a student you go to Stanford, as a basketball player and student I think UM has the slight edge right now.

An education to UM isn't anything to sneeze at. As just a student you go to Stanford, as a basketball player and student I think UM has the slight edge right now.

Not sure I get this, please explain, seriously.

I think he's just saying that UM is a solid enough academic institution that the fact that we're potentially becoming a perennial power in the best basketball conference in the country should give us an edge even with the kids that actually value their college educations.

Advertisement

Not sure I get this, please explain, seriously.

I think he's just saying that UM is a solid enough academic institution that the fact that we're potentially becoming a perennial power in the best basketball conference in the country should give us an edge even with the kids that actually value their college educations.

Thanks for the perspective, I can see it, not sure I agree, let's just hope he becomes a Cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back