Kid from Australia down to two.

CTCANE

Junior
AUSA: You’ve received offers from a lot of colleges, whom have you narrowed it down to so far?

DJ: I had 50 to start off with but I’ve narrowed it down. I recently had [it narrowed down to] 5 but due to people committing and all that going on I went down to two: Miami and Stanford. All my visits will take place in January after New Year’s. The family and I will visit Miami from the 8th – 10th, and finish off our trip by visiting Stanford on the 14th – 16th.

ausahoops.com/1-on-1-dejan-vasiljevic-speaks-on-college-training-roots-more

Advertisement
I still slap myself thinking that there is actually a REAL possibility that we could be national powers in Football, Basketball and Baseball again like we were back in the early 2000s. Basketball has a leg up on the other two but man that would be great times again.

Advertisement
Larrañaga has already done the unthinkable in landing us a top 10 class, but if he is able to pull this ish off then my god that man deserves a freaking crown. Holy crap what a boss. That would be the best cherry on top known to man

would be the goat recruiting class and a phenomenal starting 5 when you pair Lawrence with these 4 (assuming we get him)

Advertisement
Sounds like a well grounded individual. All the more reason to pound FSU tomorrow.

All I hope is that we get our **** together mañana and put on a show for this young man.

I know it's hard with these obscene delays between live action....but we need a raucous showing for this dude...not to mention a bad *** crowd.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
So if this kid does end up wanting to go to Stanford instead, has anybody heard of any back up possibilities that Coach L could be or is recruiting?

Advertisement
Back