Kevin smith salty ?!?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll tell you what, if I was his current boss (Kiffin) I'd be pretty upset he's going on social media and airing grievances about his old boss. It's immature and unprofessional and shows a lack of focus.
hankhillpin.jpg

Love to see a generic *** name of a generic *** player turned generic *** coach with the generic *** take

It’s fairly awesome when idiots self identify.

Way to add your résumé there kevin now all you need to do is find some coach who really really really hates Mario to agree with you and maybe you’ll get another job of note down the road
Generic *** player might be a stretch. He’s #3 single season rushing record. While he acts like a ***** on Twitter, he ran the pill like a man on college lol

Advertisement
Smith taking shots at Mario .... What a loser, not focused, boss should be mad... Mario Da Gawd

Mario taking shots at TVD ... **** yea, alpha ... .Mario Da Gawd...

Ya'll are nuts...
FWIW, I think passive aggressive shots at players are exponentially horrific. Professional to professional is laughable. Professional to a young man is like nails on a chalkboard.Too many unregulated emotions everywhere and lack of actual accountability.

Advertisement
Smith hates Mario. Mario is a fck and micro manager. Saban without the results

Smith knew that before he took the job.

Cristobal is upfront about that in the interviews. He does good job of setting expectations up front so nobody is crying at the end.

That’s not Cristobal’s fault that Smith bit off more than he could chew.

Smith hates Mario. Mario is a fck and micro manager. Saban without the results

Get the **** out of here with that bull****. He built brand-new and on-probation FIU into something before Pete Garcia ****ed him over, and he did a **** good job of rebuilding Oregon before coming back to his alma mater, and setting the table for Lanning's success.

I'll tell you what, if I was his current boss (Kiffin) I'd be pretty upset he's going on social media and airing grievances about his old boss. It's immature and unprofessional and shows a lack of focus.

Sure, but it's exactly what Kiffin himself does.

Smith and Kiffin are perfect for one another.

Advertisement
Sure, but it's exactly what Kiffin himself does.

Smith and Kiffin are perfect for one another.
Kiffin would troll Saban. But he was never disrespectful from what I can remember and never claimed he was mistreated by him. Almost like a little brother trolling his big brother. And this is just a hunch but I'll bet internally he'll always be grateful for Saban reviving his career.

Kiffin is more of an instigator/joker on social media.. Not too serious. Smith is taking personal cheap shots. I think what he's doing is below even Kiffin.

Smith taking shots at Mario .... What a loser, not focused, boss should be mad... Mario Da Gawd

Mario taking shots at TVD ... **** yea, alpha ... .Mario Da Gawd...

Ya'll are nuts...

More bull**** pot-stirring from you.

I'm not mad at Kevin Smith, he can say whatever he wants. But it's illustrative of the reasons why he is no longer in Miami.

As for "Mario taking shots at TVD", that is more of your pot-stirring myth-building. Mario is allowed to comment on the attributes that Cam Ward brings to the team without whiny porsters making it out to be "taking shots at TVD".

I'm not praising Mario for taking these mythical shots at TVD, but if he's asked a question, I'm happy he isn't giving boring Crash Davis/Nuke Laloosh mundane answers. Tell us what Cam Ward does differently and better than most QBs, which may or may not include other recent Miami QBs.

If pussyboys on CIS want to interpret that as "taking shots at TVD", so be it.

What @Angry Ibis really wants out of every interview:

1716132644012.png

Advertisement
Back