Kevin Greene

Advertisement
One of my childhood heroes. Was legitimately as nice a dude off the field as he was a psychopath on it.

Advertisement
Same here, I loved that LB crew. He was a perfect fit for those Blitzburgh teams. I got to meet him last year at the Steelers Hall of Honor banquet, and he was the nicest guy.
That was an insane group. Greg Lloyd, Chad Brown, Levon Kirkland and Greene. Feel bad for Kirkland as he's another real solid guy (despite the Clemson attachment).

Same here, I loved that LB crew. He was a perfect fit for those Blitzburgh teams. I got to meet him last year at the Steelers Hall of Honor banquet, and he was the nicest guy.
What a fun defense to watch. He, Greg Lloyd, Rod Woodson, Carnell Lake, #39 (forgot his name, but solid Safety), #94 (forgot his name), and Kirkland added up to be a pain in the *** to play against in 90s Madden games.

Advertisement
What a fun defense to watch. He, Greg Lloyd, Rod Woodson, Carnell Lake, #39 (forgot his name, but solid Safety), #94 (forgot his name), and Kirkland added up to be a pain in the *** to play against in 90s Madden games.
39 was Darren Perry and 94 was Chad Brown. I think Perry is still in coaching. Brown actually had a really lucrative snake and exotic pet business.

39 was Darren Perry and 94 was Chad Brown. I think Perry is still in coaching. Brown actually had a really lucrative snake and exotic pet business.
That’s a fun fact. Love **** like that. I would root for them mainly because I despised Buffalo. Enemy of my enemy and all that...

Perry is who Jaquan always reminded me of - didn't have the best physical traits, but was a solid tackler and was like a coach out on the field

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back