2026 Kendre Harrison 5* TE from Reidsville, NC

Advertisement
I think he plays both football and basketball at North Carolina Julius Peppers is recruiting him and they are very close

Advertisement
Whose real claim to fame is being the brother of the late “Glee” actress, Naya Rivera.

Vols ain’t produce Nathan before or after Witten. If he goes to Knoxville, he’s more serious about hoops…
thats the only reason i knew him but didnt want to bring it up with her passing...sinc eim a big sean fan.

Advertisement
Reidsville is the most storied program in North Carolina, and one of the great small school programs anywhere.
He goes to providence day now in Charlotte. They’ve become a powerhouse the last couple of year. Best Jr in the country bar none

Last edited:
Mario is foaming at the mouth making this kid an in-line TE.

FWIW, I don't see him as a TE at the next level. Seems stiff but a heck of an athlete.

FWIW, I don't see him as a TE at the next level. Seems stiff but a heck of an athlete.
He’s 6’7 and 2 years away from graduating.
He’s nowhere near to being physically developed.

This isnt a 5’9 slot receiver.
For being that size at that age and being able to move like that is about as elite as you can get.

Advertisement

He wants to play TE. I know some recruited him as DE, but he only wants TE.

He wants to play TE. I know some recruited him as DE, but he only wants TE.
Sounds like that kid from a few years ago from Nevada who we recruited hard but ended up at jawja….

Think he’s on the Steelers now… as an inline TE…

Advertisement
UTk and UNC
great i hope it stays that way until next class because those are two schools with not much te history but proximity to him still.

Tenn offense is good but hey...its Tenn and they laready got a te commit to. I know he is a priority and they grabbed a few of his friends in this class like @FrostyVFL stated.

I think we have played 4+ tes in every game so far this year.

great i hope it stays that way until next class because those are two schools with not much te history but proximity to him still.

Tenn offense is good but hey...its Tenn and they laready got a te commit to. I know he is a priority and they grabbed a few of his friends in this class like @FrostyVFL stated.

I think we have played 4+ tes in every game so far this year.
We have moved to 3 TEs with Staes, Davis, and Kitselman all with TDs. We didn’t have the talent we do now. We have just been pushing hard for NC and VA recently with Heup so I do like our odds. While we don’t have the long history, Heup really has changed us

Advertisement
Back