2025 Kellen Wiley Jr, LB/ATH - Armwood HS (Tampa, FL) offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
"He absolutely balled for Seffner (Fla.) Armwood in a win over Miami Norland over the weekend. Im told he is 6-4, 228-pounds... He moves extremely well for his size and he’s willing to be physical. Hes going to have a huge senior year. Miami really likes him and wants to add him to the class. I’m told they were tracking him this summer, but wasted no time after watching his game film from the weekend." - InsideTheU

Im no south fl type person who has intel and any of you who are can chime in. But is it not becoming abundantly obvious Mario is hiring all the right guys who have major connections to lock in on and keep the young local kids dialed in on the canes. We have heard this story for years and years if not decades. Im just throwing out there but Chit I outdent hate if coach macho and Memmemon (is that correct) were added to staff. You tell me these guys aren't connected or don't have the dam inside info on certain kids. Memmemon is dam dam Encyclopedia Britannica about every dam DB recruit in the country. I know they got people that watch these boards. Bring our guys on board. I know we won't get much info after that but thats ok.

Advertisement
"He absolutely balled for Seffner (Fla.) Armwood in a win over Miami Norland over the weekend. Im told he is 6-4, 228-pounds... He moves extremely well for his size and he’s willing to be physical. Hes going to have a huge senior year. Miami really likes him and wants to add him to the class. I’m told they were tracking him this summer, but wasted no time after watching his game film from the weekend." - InsideTheU
Dude is D1 ready physically right now.

Im no south fl type person who has intel and any of you who are can chime in. But is it not becoming abundantly obvious Mario is hiring all the right guys who have major connections to lock in on and keep the young local kids dialed in on the canes. We have heard this story for years and years if not decades. Im just throwing out there but Chit I outdent hate if coach macho and Memmemon (is that correct) were added to staff. You tell me these guys aren't connected or don't have the dam inside info on certain kids. Memmemon is dam dam Encyclopedia Britannica about every dam DB recruit in the country. I know they got people that watch these boards. Bring our guys on board. I know we won't get much info after that but thats ok.
hes from tampa not south florida.

They probably got intel with the hiring of rb coach Merritt who came from USF. May have been a good hire as tampa area has been loaded the last two classes.Tampa area may have more high end talent than dade in this class if were being honest

Advertisement

“The Hurricanes had already been tracking Wiley and were working to host this summer for a camp, but that never came to fruition. There was no reason to wait any longer after getting eyes on the game film from this past weekend.”

fsu offered before us....

he picked up some solid spring offers.

I think our offer fits right on time kid is rangy....

Crazy that after watching his film his comp to me is .......

6'4 215-220 type backer with a chance to maybe grow to end in that Alston/ Malik Bryant Role as a SLB/Jack.

Advertisement

tenor.gif

You pair this kid with Melendez that is extremely scary and violent lol

Pairing them with Nix and Ezekiel as well.

We would have all the basis covered. with smackers on defense....

South florida dawg (Ezekiel Marcelin)

Orlando Predators (Melendez, Nix)

DUVAL smacker ( Stubbs)

and this kid from Tampa.....

It would be an our powers combined capt planet florida version lol

Advertisement
Back