Kaaya on NFL Network?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaaya looks good. Had a nice TD drive and on his next possession showed some mobility. It helps that his OL isn't getting pushed into him.

Stephen Morris in at QB for the Colts. Classic Morris. Couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Advertisement
Kaaya against Morris in an NFL game...who'd a thunk it???

Spence out with a hamstring

Don't forget "The Millionaire" has played and looked pretty good for Detroit.

Not exactly a Miami QB battle equalling this:

[video=youtube;BUqEF22OQQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUqEF22OQQM[/video]

As a bonus, the ad at the start had Dwayne Johnson...

I like the safety from the Colts, #32 TJ Green, played for Dabo at Clemson.

That kid all over the field. Muthafuking head hunter.

Morris looked bad today

Kinda hard to look decent when every time you hike the ball, the defense is on u. Now we see y Luck is oft injured. I can't believe after all these years, Indy next fixed their OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Morris looked bad today

Kinda hard to look decent when every time you hike the ball, the defense is on u. Now we see y Luck is oft injured. I can't believe after all these years, Indy next fixed their OL.
I like the way he rebounded. Did you know that Indy has been giving that Phillip Waller kid Morris's reps in camp lately? Maybe that's why he's rusty. But he defintiely responded well late

Morris looked bad today

I like the way he rebounded. Did you know that Indy has been giving that Phillip Waller kid Morris's reps in camp lately? Maybe that's why he's rusty. But he defintiely responded well late

And I have no reason y. Indy went from a perennial contender to a contender for a top 5 pick. Bad decision making. One was not getting that OL fixed. And no way a 5'11 kid from Temple be getting his reps. I thought he did very well under immense pressure.

Heard the sideline reporter say that Spence is ruled out with a hamstring issue

spence got injured on a tackle he missed, got up slow. But he was ballin' today, alot of hustle and heart from him.

Spence needs to be in that new Nissan commercial instead of mascots. Urban Meyer's lover has the driver door ripped off by and he gets thrown down like a rag doll by Spence...AGAIN! "Ooh, they can STILL beat your ***."

Advertisement
Back