July 2023 Recruiting BBQ Thread

Advertisement
I just feel bad for Mr ****ey having to come all the way to South Florida to get some good fishing done. I bet he’s in Aww beens there’s only dry land in Cali. No good fishing over there.
As a former California kid myself all we dreamed about was flying across the country just to see another ocean. ****ey is just following a long standing tradition. Nothing for Oregon to worry about

Advertisement
As a former California kid myself all we dreamed about was flying across the country just to see another ocean. ****ey is just following a long standing tradition. Nothing for Oregon to worry about
Yeah man, when I first saw the Pacific Ocean I was in awe! All I knew was the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico lol.

I honestly worry about how some of you make it through your days
In the words of leeds:
house-party-christopher-reid.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Starting to see the cats on here who have never hosted a bbq in there life. They just went to them and ate. It’s a BBQ! People come and go throughout the day! That’s how it works! You clowns really have a stopwatch checking how long recruits stay? You come, you chill, you eat, you leave. Not like they can pour up a bottle of 1738 and kickback for the evening! Relax! Smh.

Advertisement
Back