July 2023 Recruiting BBQ Thread

I haven’t been following his recruitment but our experience on here leads me to believe it’s not realistic to think he’ll be here. He’s the kid you have a spot for if he wants in but don’t count on it. Is his deal that he just wants to go away or is it uncertainty with Gattis’ offense being run heavy with an accompanying passing game?

Advertisement
I haven’t been following his recruitment but our experience on here leads me to believe it’s not realistic to think he’ll be here. He’s the kid you have a spot for if he wants in but don’t count on it. Is his deal that he just wants to go away or is it uncertainty with Gattis’ offense being run heavy with an accompanying passing game?
Screenshot_20220711-232918_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220711-232900_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220711-232932_Samsung Internet.jpg

Let me help you with this one. I recommend you forget the name Hykeem and just pretend he was never on our board. That way you won't be disappointed when he goes to ATM.
Who’s realistic for us at this point as to WR’s?

Advertisement
Let me help you with this one. I recommend you forget the name Hykeem and just pretend he was never on our board. That way you won't be disappointed when he goes to ATM.
Do those severely weird people at ATM even have a decent QB to throw the ball to Hykeem? We have absolute stud QBs behind TVD. ATM has been weak at QB for a while. Plus, have you seen the videos of their male cheerleaders prior to games. Seriously fre@ky peeps. Just weird as heck. Plus that cowpoke town compared to Miami? Seems to make no sense at all.

Advertisement
He and Brown both going. Birds of the same feather.
We have young men traveling to the BBQ from out of state and our top 2 WR targets who are local won't show up? Adios and don't look back.

TVD will put on this Fall, We'll close out well at WR.

I'm looking at the future and long term for the program. Relationships will be built over time. That will start with the 2024 and 2025 kids.

Those hometown kids that choose to go elsewhere won't be a part of a national championship at Miami.

They will be forgotten.

Advertisement
We have young men traveling to the BBQ from out of state and our top 2 WR targets who are local won't show up? Adios and don't look back.

TVD will put on this Fall, We'll close out well at WR.

I'm looking at the future and long term for the program. Relationships will be built over time. That will start with the 2024 and 2025 kids.

Those hometown kids that choose to go elsewhere won't be a part of a national championship at Miami.

They will be forgotten.
Maybe it's time for Mario to set the the tone on theses divas. Pull the offer publicly and move the **** on. Let 2024 know he ain't about this type of nonsense.

Advertisement
I understand the sentiment of moving on. But we haven’t played a game. The longer these offensive kids wait the better it may be for us. We put up numbers the first 6-8 weeks it could turn some heads. Then if they are still pulling this you can move on.

I understand the sentiment of moving on. But we haven’t played a game. The longer these offensive kids wait the better it may be for us. We put up numbers the first 6-8 weeks it could turn some heads. Then if they are still pulling this you can move on.
Better message to send:

If you don't verbally commit before fall camp you cant come here?

Or

We will recruit you tirelessly until we can't anymore?

Hearing at least two blue chippers committed to big schools will be attending. Not the most talked-about names but legit talents.

Wanted to keep the names quiet, but since they both popped up on 247 after my post:

Kylen Webb (Clemson) and Conrad Hussey (Penn State). Safeties.

Both are dynamic athletes with track numbers who can score with the ball in their hands.

Advertisement
Back