July 2023 Recruiting BBQ Thread

perfect loops GIF
Dominos not chess.

Advertisement
Who can hook it up with names to watch for said bbq or possible early interest that warrants some 👀… admittedly I am a one class at a time kind of guy

Advertisement
Was talking to my buddy @ The Crib Media today...

My boy got his ear buried in the streets...

And he believes that Antione Jackson's commitment set a tone for a lot of local 2024 recruits. Apparently we're in good standing with some elite kids.

yes, commitment of top recruits are really, really, really important.... but so is where they're getting the bbq

maybe leeds will give us a signal... will Antione Jackson be pleased with it?

Advertisement
💯. Shorty’s has gone so far downhill the last few years, it’s sad. Hard to even call what they are serving these days “BBQ”.

Mission BBQ needs to open up somewhere in Dade. As far as chain restaurant bbq goes, it’s untouched.
**** no. Well let me ask this question. Is this the place that has the big trucks that drive around town with the smoker going. Like military style. If so that place is blah as fck. Well at least the one i had in orlando was pretty bland. Cool looking place but Bbq was meh.

Advertisement
What's this Shivers place you speak of.
I was at Tropical Park awhile back and from far away this sweet smell came , so I road on and there it was (2) huge smokers .

I road over and told our brothers of color this is torcher , they said you come back in 4-5 hours and you’ll get a load of this love .

GOCANES

Was talking to my buddy @ The Crib Media today...

My boy got his ear buried in the streets...

And he believes that Antione Jackson's commitment set a tone for a lot of local 2024 recruits. Apparently we're in good standing with some elite kids.
Who would have ever thought that if you put in even a modest level of effort and show these kids that you care about winning, they will start flocking back to us in droves? Just amazing the amount of apathy and mismanagement over the past 20 years.

Desmond Ricks

Desmond RicksIMG Academy (Bradenton)
CB 6-1 / 170

Ellis Robinson IV

Ellis Robinson IMG Academy (Bradenton)
CB 6-0 / 175

Jonathan Echols

Jonathan Echols IMG Academy (Bradenton)
ATH 6-4 / 230

Jeremiah Smith

Jeremiah Smith Chaminade-Madonna
WR 6-3 / 185

Joshisa Trader

Joshisa Trader Miami Central (Miami, FL)
ATH 6-1.5 / 170

Zaquan Patterson

Zaquan Patterson Chaminade-Madonna
S 6-0 / 185

Jerrick Gibson

Jerrick Gibson IMG Academy
RB 5-10 / 195

TJ Capers

TJ Capers Columbus (Miami, FL)
LB 6-2 / 230

Charles Lester III

Charles Lester III Riverview (Sarasota, FL)
CB 6-1 / 171

David Stone

David Stone IMG Academy
DL 6-4 / 270

James Randle

James Randle Mainland (Daytona Beach, FL)
WR 6-0 / 175

Dylan Stephenson

Dylan Stephenson Killian (Miami, FL)
EDGE 6-4 / 215

Jaylen Heyward

Jaylen Heyward Rockledge (ROCKLEDGE, FL)
S 5-11.5 / 180

Jimothy Lewis

Jimothy Lewis IMG Academy
OT 6-5 / 290

Jaydan Hardy

Jaydan Hardy IMG Academy
S. 6-0 / 170

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back