July 2023 Recruiting BBQ Thread

Advertisement
@DMoney
staff starting to get frustrated by the unwanted leaks? Saw on 247 Gabby mentioned he was told not to create a list of visitors for this event. I appreciate his hustle but you cant be a blabermouth and expect to continue getting info. Thats a hard reputation to shed.

Have to provide content and keep people interested in the program but some things are better left alone no matter how juicy (and by alone I mean alone, not "I know something but I can tell you" betta crap). An experienced reporter knows the difference and how to walk that line properly.
I'm 100% behind that. I'm tired of the predictions. I thought Gabby might have blown it for us with Bryant when he delayed his commitment. Everyone wants to be the person to break the news to get eyeballs on th and their website. It spoils it for the young men and their moment.

I'd just be happy to know many show up from each class and how things went in general. We don't need any conjecture about somebody flipping or about to commit at the BBQ.

Advertisement
BBQ gator.
7D6FD5D5-6D88-4DB9-81B3-4BF3B4CDF622.jpeg

Advertisement
Coach Macho will be there with 2025 DT Anthony Smith and future 5-star 2025 DE Armondo Blount.

They better have my **** lemon peppers ready!

You’re not lying Coach! Ivins did a write up in his FNL recap on Blount being a name to watch. Have fun a at the cookout and looking forward to some updates.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back