2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

Lol at "Skinny *** awkward White Kid"...but it's true. 1st time I saw Kenny at GreenTree, I thought to myself, "Jesus"...please don't let KK get hurt....Lol and as you know better than me Dee....Kenny tore up GreenTree that Spring/Summer.
I still remember his 6’3 175 pound frame walking around campus in his in n out burger t shirts. Never doubted him

Advertisement
"Maxpreps bringing up old stuff that puts Miami in a negative light"
Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office
If y'all have ever been confused as to these recruiting sights loyalty just feel free to look at this here and ask yourself what objective could they have even possibly had to bring this up after all these years...

hes white so it wont resonate as much with him. I had friend's who's kids told me off the field, there is still racial crap at bama. they still have segregated frat parties and crap. notice bama alums dont go back like other schools kids. they got there as a business decision.
Didn't andre smith say he had to go to a McDonald's on the other side of town or something outrageous

Didn't andre smith say he had to go to a McDonald's on the other side of town or something outrageous
I am unsure if he ever said that in public but when I was in HS (in FL) I was recruited at Bama to play baseball, one of my best HS friends was recruited at Bama to play football. We scheduled our OV's at the same time and went. At one point I broke from the baseball guys and ended up with the football crew, Andre was with us driving us around in an escalade. We went by whatever their equivelant of frat row is and looked like some parties going on and we asked about frat parties and Andre just kind of shook his head "no" and said something like "nah we dont mess with em" at first I did not think anything of it. Just that he didnt like frat parties.

We end up at some night club in a **** part of town and it was only black people, we have a good time leave around 2am and decide to get breakfast and we settle on Dennys. We pass by a Dennys and I thought maybe Andre was drunk or not paying attention so I said something like "bro we just passed a dennys" and he shook his head again "no" and said something along the line of we don't eat at that one have to go to the other sides of track and we drove another 10-15 min to a different Dennys and at that point I realized what he was inferring.

If y'all have ever been confused as to these recruiting sights loyalty just feel free to look at this here and ask yourself what objective could they have even possibly had to bring this up after all these years...

I think it was last month or a couple months ago, but still. Whoever asked him that question had an agenda

Advertisement
With all the shady underhanded **** that goes on behind closed doors with recruiting it’s crazy that people don’t think there is bias and agendas on these recruiting sites too.

I am unsure if he ever said that in public but when I was in HS (in FL) I was recruited at Bama to play baseball, one of my best HS friends was recruited at Bama to play football. We scheduled our OV's at the same time and went. At one point I broke from the baseball guys and ended up with the football crew, Andre was with us driving us around in an escalade. We went by whatever their equivelant of frat row is and looked like some parties going on and we asked about frat parties and Andre just kind of shook his head "no" and said something like "nah we dont mess with em" at first I did not think anything of it. Just that he didnt like frat parties.

We end up at some night club in a **** part of town and it was only black people, we have a good time leave around 2am and decide to get breakfast and we settle on Dennys. We pass by a Dennys and I thought maybe Andre was drunk or not paying attention so I said something like "bro we just passed a dennys" and he shook his head again "no" and said something along the line of we don't eat at that one have to go to the other sides of track and we drove another 10-15 min to a different Dennys and at that point I realized what he was inferring.
I once spent a few days in Hattiesburg MS a few years ago for a job interview and you don't understand the hard lines of southern segregation til you see it up close. It might as well have been 1958. No way I could live in a place like that.

I think it was last month or a couple months ago, but still. Whoever asked him that question had an agenda
For some reason I'm thinking that was (going on)two classes ago. But all the same it's a dead topic. Just happens to coincide with the timing of a certain *** clown who needs people to think more of him then they should releasing public info that we've been working this kid behind closed doors and their is mutual interest... Hence why Mario moves the way he does. So that buddy and people like him can't use their own agendas to **** us over by their inherent greed.

Advertisement
I think most canes fans do.
Do those same canes fans know that in this current climate were living in 8 out of 10 it's canes fans that are the ones who make that bias possible? No e of them can be counted on to simply shut the **** up and let the man work... Then they ***** and moan that it's all in our heads and we're going backwards cause they don't know about it. News flash, they don't know about it cause they can't be trusted to know about it.

Do those same canes fans know that in this current climate were living in 8 out of 10 it's canes fans that are the ones who make that bias possible? No e of them can be counted on to simply shut the **** up and let the man work... Then they ***** and moan that it's all in our heads and we're going backwards cause they don't know about it. News flash, they don't know about it cause they can't be trusted to know about it.

I used to get mad at this stuff too. But it’s factual that we have the least educated fanbase in the country. The vast majority of our fans didn’t attend Miami and a huge number didn’t attend any institution of higher learning. Just is what it is. I don’t let the dumbassery get to me anymore. Every fanbase has some REAL dumb ***** (cause society is filled with em) ours is just a higher percentage.

For some reason I'm thinking that was (going on)two classes ago. But all the same it's a dead topic. Just happens to coincide with the timing of a certain *** clown who needs people to think more of him then they should releasing public info that we've been working this kid behind closed doors and their is mutual interest... Hence why Mario moves the way he does. So that buddy and people like him can't use their own agendas to **** us over by their inherent greed.
If fans only knew what these asswhipes cost us with elite recruits.

Advertisement
You think this is an obstacle that is going to be a problem year over year, or do you see Mario eventually bending all these people to his will? You don't really see people doing this to saban/bama, for example. And I remember you saying that the misconception is that Mario is moving in silence out of fear, but it really is from a position of strength, so I assume that moving in silence will be the MO no matter who chooses to be the clown of the month

Advertisement
I used to get mad at this stuff too. But it’s factual that we have the least educated fanbase in the country. The vast majority of our fans didn’t attend Miami and a huge number didn’t attend any institution of higher learning. Just is what it is. I don’t let the dumbassery get to me anymore. Every fanbase has some REAL dumb ***** (cause society is filled with em) ours is just a higher percentage.
None of this has anything to do with idiots on social media. They come in all shapes and sizes and education levels.

I once spent a few days in Hattiesburg MS a few years ago for a job interview and you don't understand the hard lines of southern segregation til you see it up close. It might as well have been 1958. No way I could live in a place like that.
I just met a guy who played at Southern Miss and is now the Dean of a small college here in Central Florida. He was a CB there and had a great conversation with him about college football. He swears by the place and owns a home there and will head back there when he retires. Doesn’t seem to me like what you are talking about.

Advertisement
Back