2025 Joshua Moore 4* WR from West Broward (Gator commit...for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Feels like there are bigger whales to hunt out there. And if we can't flip one of them, I'd rather go portal hunting. ... Of course, the team cap expansion means we can bring in a lot more WRs if we want to, so I trust Mario, Dawson and Beard know what they're doing.

Feels like there are bigger whales to hunt out there. And if we can't flip one of them, I'd rather go portal hunting. ... Of course, the team cap expansion means we can bring in a lot more WRs if we want to, so I trust Mario, Dawson and Beard know what they're doing.
I just read this…we go to 105 next year?

Norvell is going to make 17 out of his 20 extra scholarships wide receivers.

Advertisement
Look like they were playing a pee wee team out there. Those kids trying to tackle him looked like toddlers on a teacher at daycare. Jeez.
Yeah I’m getting Hykeem Williams vibes. Weak HS competition and then struggle with the transition to college. I hope I’m wrong but facts suggest that despite your ranking (OJ Federique) your level of comp and development is far more significant to a successful transition to college. Moore and Williams elected to stay at inferior HS programs. They both have the ideal measurables for WR but I’m meh on Moore as well.

Yeah I’m getting Hykeem Williams vibes. Weak HS competition and then struggle with the transition to college. I hope I’m wrong but facts suggest that despite your ranking (OJ Federique) your level of comp and development is far more significant to a successful transition to college. Moore and Williams elected to stay at inferior HS programs. They both have the ideal measurables for WR but I’m meh on Moore as well.
To be fair Hykeem could be a stud who made the wrong choice on college. Stuck behind transfers, not developed and more transfers brought in who they basically have to play due to their sticker price.

I mean he may stink...but with FSU/UF right now you never know.

So are you saying all kids should just go to Chaminade and st thomas and all other schools **** off?!

I cant cosign that at all..

the fact that Hykeem may have played some weak competition , that competition is still 3x better than what Moore is facing.

He played Gibbons when they had talent. (That is actually Gibbons in Moore's film looking like a pop warner team) He played Life Christian out of VA which appeared to be like a mini IMG with recruited players including a db we signed, Deerfield Beach (coach macho OJ Frederique), Coconut Creek (usually have a div 1 db).

In 2 years Moore may have faced 2-3 div 1 prospects on d. This year against Camden County and last year i think they played Daytona Mainland. They play Western last game so @Coach Macho WILL SEE HIM AND HE HAS SOME YOUNG DIV 1 LEVEL DBS.

But that is my apprehension on him...he doesnt play anyone in pads that's good. You will have to see what Moore does in particular games to get a gauge.

Advertisement
the fact that Hykeem may have played some weak competition , that competition is still 3x better than what Moore is facing.

He played Gibbons when they had talent. (That is actually Gibbons in Moore's film looking like a pop warner team) He played Life Christian out of VA which appeared to be like a mini IMG with recruited players including a db we signed, Deerfield Beach (coach macho OJ Frederique), Coconut Creek (usually have a div 1 db).

In 2 years Moore may have faced 2-3 div 1 prospects on d. This year against Camden County and last year i think they played Daytona Mainland. They play Western last game so @Coach Macho WILL SEE HIM AND HE HAS SOME YOUNG DIV 1 LEVEL DBS.

But that is my apprehension on him...he doesnt play anyone in pads that's good. You will have to see what Moore does in particular games to get a gauge.

Life Christian hasn’t had a winning season in almost a decade. They get one or two d1 kids but nowhere as talented as some of the other private schools in in the Richmond area.

So are you saying all kids should just go to Chaminade and st thomas and all other schools **** off?!

I cant cosign that at all..
I never said that and neither is that possible. I opined on two Specific situations that appear similar. Every situation and circumstance is different. Albeit, if a player has the skill level, trajectory and has endeavors to play D1 football and possibly the NFL the Parent/s should consider HS programs that could better help them reach those goals.

Life Christian hasn’t had a winning season in almost a decade. They get one or two d1 kids but nowhere as talented as some of the other private schools in in the Richmond area.
Life Christian had

In there secondary when they played Stranahan.

Advertisement
Life Christian had

In there secondary when they played Stranahan.

That year they also had a lineman go to Okalhoma as well. Pretty sure Stranahan was one of their only wins that season

I mean it’s not like our commits weren’t “locked in” all the way up until after the L vs Arky last season. I don’t consider anyone of our commits as “commits” at this point
Who are you gonna get as coach? And don’t say Kliff Kingsbury because he’s overrated

To be fair Hykeem could be a stud who made the wrong choice on college. Stuck behind transfers, not developed and more transfers brought in who they basically have to play due to their sticker price.

I mean he may stink...but with FSU/UF right now you never know.
If I were him I’d transfer out. Kid hasn’t gotten a shot. FSU is overloaded and wide receiver and they keep signing portal players to start because “the young guys don’t have experience”

Advertisement
And at least hykeem looked like a crazy athlete on his tape, and he was a good basketball player. This kid looks slow and stiff and is playing worse competition than hykeem

Look like they were playing a pee wee team out there. Those kids trying to tackle him looked like toddlers on a teacher at daycare. Jeez.
Yeah most of the teams in West Broward are *** besides Western. In fairness, Moore’s team sucks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back