Josh Jackson (VT) portal rumor

Advertisement
Jackson was the only reason I thought they would give us a game in 2019.

Now I have it penciled in as a blowout if he bolts.

Advertisement
1548274963751.png

I know I am old, therefore tech challenged, but how can you enlarge the coach's letter so it is readable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eugene Asante I know you see this because this isn't JAGs leaving these are key starters leaving at an alarming rate so come to the Cartel

Advertisement
It is the price of a program built on the back of one great coach. Bama suffered a lot after The Bear. The biggest difference between Miami and other premier programs was its strength was its players and the family they formed, not its institution, donors or a coach. We should rape vt for any worthwhile players. They were a thorn for us even in the glory years.

When you HC has to issue a statement on transfers...yeah, not a good sign. I always heard VT was a tough place for a lot of kids to go to school, in the mountains of western Virginia, but I guess their winning made up for it. Looks like not so much now.

This whole transfer thing has blown up. Props to Manny for anticipating it and being the first out of the blocks. Don’t be surprised if the NCAA doesn’t do something to put the brakes on it.

I’d say the process of talent procurement in college football is in a state of flux.

Advertisement
Back