Jones vs Edgewater HS - Battle for 407 ( UM future QB)

Paranos

All-ACC
For y'all that couldn't make the game. Jones vs Edgewater had two of the best teams in the state/ country playing this Saturday. There were a few UM commits playing in the game on both teams.

3 weeks ago Edgewater HS went to England and whooped NFL Europe Academy. Both schools are loaded with P4 kids ( also fun fact they are oldest history black high school in America still operating).

Go Canes

Advertisement
For y'all that couldn't make the game. Jones vs Edgewater had two of the best teams in the state/ country playing this Saturday. There were a few UM commits playing in the game on both teams.

3 weeks ago Edgewater HS went to England and whooped NFL Europe Academy. Both schools are loaded with P4 kids ( also fun fact they are oldest history black high school in America still operating).

Go Canes

My friend works for John and Johns off Michigan and her sons play for Edge water. I donated a few bucks last year for the team but this year things have been really tight so I havnt been able to help . But I saw her posting about the kids traveling to England for that game. I'll reach out to her see what position they play. She's a tall thick woman so id imagine her kids are pretty dam big . lol .

Go Canes

didn't one of our tackles transfer to edgwater? #73

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back