JETS & JAGUARS FANS

Advertisement

There's a thread on here from 4-6 weeks ago, when people were yapping about Sunshine staying at Clemson because he didn't want to be a J-E-T. I told people not to ignore Jax, they had a tougher remaining schedule and were less likely to win than the Jets were.

Two more Jags losses and then Trevor can start looking at houses in Jacksonville.

There's a thread on here from 4-6 weeks ago, when people were yapping about Sunshine staying at Clemson because he didn't want to be a J-E-T. I told people not to ignore Jax, they had a tougher remaining schedule and were less likely to win than the Jets were.

Two more Jags losses and then Trevor can start looking at houses in Jacksonville.
There can't be a happier guy in America right now than Trevor

Advertisement

If i'm 22 and millionaire i'm picking NYJ every time. Unless Jax is moving to London. They'd make him a god there. Jax is ****hole.

Advertisement
As a Jets fan I don’t even want Trevor

We have zero weapons, as much I love Gore any team with a grandpa at RB shouldn’t be taken seriously, our defense is in shambles and we have Adam Gase as HC. Tom Brady wouldn’t do well here

Rather send the picks and build up the offensive line and draft some weapons

Look at Tannehill once he rid himself of Gase

Advertisement
What Did It Cost Everything 21122020173714.jpg

If i'm 22 and millionaire i'm picking NYJ every time. Unless Jax is moving to London. They'd make him a god there. Jax is ****hole.
You’re not wrong but Id still rather play for the Jags and live in a Tier 2/3 city than play for the Jets organization. They are completely dysfunctional. That’s saying a lot coming from a Canes and Dolphins fan.

Advertisement
I am a bills fan and i am sooo glad he's not coming to our division with the jets
Dealt with Brady in the East for most of my adult life. Not saying I think TL is the second coming, but I'm OK with him slumming it in the South.

Dude, I'm not claiming that Jax is so great (and it's definitely improved over the past 20 years), and I certainly love NYC, but the kid is from Georgia and he went to Clemson (which is on the GA-SC border). Moving to a city on the FL-GA border will be minimal culture shock for him.

It doesn't matter if YOU like Jacksonville, it only matters what Sunshine thinks of Jax. And I feel confident that he'll like it just fine.

I hate the Jets super happy about this even though I’m not sold on Trevor Lawerences nfl future.

but knowing the Jets won’t get him makes it sweet.

Advertisement
Back