2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We used to have an expression around these parts that comes to mind. Banana in the tailpipe. Don’t fall for it.
Fall for what? Doesn't seem like anybody is presenting any sort of confidence that we get JJ. There's hope for sure (I'm a realist but I still have some hope). But I don't think I've read anybody who is seriously expecting us to land him.

Even @DMoney language has changed from "coaches feel good" to "still alive and battling".

Fall for what? Doesn't seem like anybody is presenting any sort of confidence that we get JJ. There's hope for sure (I'm a realist but I still have some hope). But I don't think I've read anybody who is seriously expecting us to land him.

Even @DMoney language has changed from "coaches feel good" to "still alive and battling".
I see 331 pages of mostly dreaming but I’m just an old salty canes fan. What do I know.

Advertisement
If he happens to choose Miami and if Miami has no QB by then, this will toss out all the assumptions and conjecture about what recruits look for and basically render all 331 pages of this thread moot

Advertisement
If he happens to choose Miami and if Miami has no QB by then, this will toss out all the assumptions and conjecture about what recruits look for and basically render all 331 pages of this thread moot
If he chooses any of the three, since none have an established QB...

Your last statement, where you quoted DMoney, sounds like when economists attempt to discern the Fed's actions based on how their meeting notes or speech transcripts changed over time. Pretty funny.

Advertisement
Here’s a crazy thought(no pun intended): What if, and this is a pretty big what if, Ward and Jeremiah are already a done deal to The U and are waiting to announce they’re headed here on ESD? Can you imagine? The internet would explode and the anti-Miami hate machine would be flowing so strong…it would be glorious. Just want to point out I have no “sauces” or insider info, but something that randomly crossed my mind earlier.
this is the kind of fan fiction **** that fills up the gator tears thread. Don't do the same thing we laught at

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back