2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guidry is not gonna sit back v Travis. He gonna come after him. How many big plays is he gonna hit? Don't know. I rather go down pressuring than getting cute. Confuse the blocking and hit the L outa him.
He will go after him. He said when he has four that can create pressure that's when we completely revamp the roster under Mario. You ain't lying he is going after him I just hope our DEs don't break contain. Put popo or puliam to spy him, if one of those guys or Bain touches him clean I don't know if he would survive that.

Advertisement
You expect us to go randy shannon 2 man against them? Having both deep your front 7 better bring something incredible to handle their counter trey
Obviously not every play… tbh Im not worried bout their running game. This the best our LBs have looked vs the run since 2017 & their RBs have looked average this year. Those holes ain’t the same as they were in 22’. I like our chances vs the run without stacking the box.

We're gonna pressure Travis and he'll make some quick plays/throws underneath like the temple QB did. But we have to make sure the safeties don't get sucked in and don't get beat deep and allow the home run. Eventually we'll figure out the quick read and he'll get impatient and it'll cost them.

He will go after him. He said when he has four that can create pressure that's when we completely revamp the roster under Mario. You ain't lying he is going after him I just hope our DEs don't break contain. Put popo or puliam to spy him, if one of those guys or Bain touches him clean I don't know if he would survive that.
That’s the best thing about Guidry. As soon as you think you know what he’s gonna do he does the opposite, he’s gonna have them guessing every play.

Advertisement
Also, in my history of watching Travis. He thrives vs the blitz (last year he graded out as the best passer in CFB under pressure)

In 21’ Manny brought at least 6 more than not, Travis ate up the man. Create pressure with 4/5 and he will struggle. Especially if the running game ain’t hitting. Pin those ears back and let Mesidor, Bain, LT, JHH, Kelly & Deen work.

Also, in my history of watching Travis. He thrives vs the blitz (last year he graded out as the best passer in CFB under pressure)

In 21’ Manny brought at least 6 more than not, Travis ate up the man. Create pressure with 4/5 and he will struggle. Especially if the running game ain’t hitting. Pin those ears back and let Mesidor, Bain, LT, JHH, Kelly & Deen work.
Against Manny all you had to do was throw over the middle.

We're gonna pressure Travis and he'll make some quick plays/throws underneath like the temple QB did. But we have to make sure the safeties don't get sucked in and don't get beat deep and allow the home run. Eventually we'll figure out the quick read and he'll get impatient and it'll cost them.
Travis is exactly that. A quick 1 read QB. The scramble play and impatience is what creates the explosive plays for them. DBs lose track of the receivers when he buys time. Taking away the quick first read is big, but so is keeping him in the pocket and not letting him roll out to buy time for the big play after you did your job the first time. Easier said than done.

Advertisement
Guidry is not gonna sit back v Travis. He gonna come after him. How many big plays is he gonna hit? Don't know. I rather go down pressuring than getting cute. Confuse the blocking and hit the L outa him.
Hope he brings pressure all night on the right side and force Travis to the left

also FSU figured out Manny's signs by halftime and were changing up the plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back