Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
We not pursuing pouncey anymore i don't believe. That's what ivins says

****. Richt must feel real confident on Smith.

He also said with 4 receivers in the fold they would(Thomas,Harley,njoku,dallas) they would rather save that scholarship for 2018 recruits. Also said deejay playing slot in the spring . Still going hard after smith too who will leave early tommorow morning to come to Miami

Last edited:
But Thomas isn't from South Florida.....or is WR a position we're allowed to go out of state for?

Reggie Wayne...

RB, at RB we've never needed an out of state talent. EVER

Great, but to say never do it, is dumb. If there is a kid, and you think you can land him, you go after him. The only mistake here was putting all the eggs in one basket no matter where he was from.

didn't say we never will, said never had. Of all our great teams which produced the best RB talent of any school ever, none of the RBs were from out of state. I genuinely think we have no need to leave FL for a RB.

people way too into the baboon GIF
Studies show that baboon gifs are some of the most compelling gifs in the market.

200.gif

giphy.gif

Advertisement
All these situations are simple confirmation that if you don't drop bags, you won't get the recruit...

Maryland at the very last second swooped in & bagged up his family, we had the kid locked for months, but we weren't willing to come up off the last & final bag... That's what his pops meant when he said Coach Brown was saying "the same old, same old".

What I'm saying is & what I've been saying as it pertains to Thomas, Smith & all these highly rated recruits "still considering", is that you have to pay up... Whether it's family, the kids Coaches or "handlers", you gotta cash'em out. That's the bottom-line.

This is a cash game, either pay like you weigh or starve...

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth

Yall are amazing... let me put a lil common sense out here for yall. #1 the entire country LOOKS OUT for the right recruits... #2 the entire country already wants to see us continue to fail... #3 IF we do look out for kids or don't you all continously screaming about it on a free sight across the Internet probably wouldn't be the best idea. Sometimes less is more. Just keep it in your head bruh

But Thomas isn't from South Florida.....or is WR a position we're allowed to go out of state for?

Reggie Wayne...

RB, at RB we've never needed an out of state talent. EVER

How about probably our best running back ever? I know this'll ruffle some feathers & only the old heads will appreciate it but my old boy used to always tell me about chuck foreman like he is a complete football God. Everyone from back than has insane story's about him.

Advertisement
All these situations are simple confirmation that if you don't drop bags, you won't get the recruit...

Maryland at the very last second swooped in & bagged up his family, we had the kid locked for months, but we weren't willing to come up off the last & final bag... That's what his pops meant when he said Coach Brown was saying "the same old, same old".

What I'm saying is & what I've been saying as it pertains to Thomas, Smith & all these highly rated recruits "still considering", is that you have to pay up... Whether it's family, the kids Coaches or "handlers", you gotta cash'em out. That's the bottom-line.

This is a cash game, either pay like you weigh or starve...

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth

Yall are amazing... let me put a lil common sense out here for yall. #1 the entire country LOOKS OUT for the right recruits... #2 the entire country already wants to see us continue to fail... #3 IF we do look out for kids or don't you all continously screaming about it on a free sight across the Internet probably wouldn't be the best idea. Sometimes less is more. Just keep it in your head bruh

Good try, good effort

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back