2025 Jayvan Boggs 4* WR from Cocoa Flips to UCF from Missouri after flipping from OSU

Advertisement
He was on an island with him on top of playing in a very high level schematic high school offense. Cocoa plays chess to majority other teams checkers. A lot of quick easy throws. That’s another reason i’m not too impressed by the qb there either. Most HS kids don’t get out in this type of situations. If I put my best guy on your best guy and come away with 6 yards and change per Touch ID be thrilled . Especially when im not rolling cinwrage or drastically changing coverages.

Great coaching staff there. Schneider does a great job. The coaching / scheme matchup was a huge advantage.

Don’t disagree with a lot of that, especially when RS is coaching against some C+ coaching staffs in brevard county

STA? An A+ coaching staff and an A+++ talent level, and if anyone is able to draw up a scheme to slow down Boggs, RS and that Cocoa O it would be them…..and they looked like us trying to stop UNC in 2020

Advertisement

Grammy Awards GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Advertisement
Schneider MUS TOF TOLD kEVIN bEARD THIS KID IS A FLAKE....

Mizzou was a good spot for him. They are on the up on offense for sure.

UCF class is hitting this year though.

Gus is a great HC. But IMO, UCF will never be allowed to be better than UF or FSU. He gets them humming, he will be given an offer he can't refuse to go to one of them or high tail it out of Florida.

Last edited:
Schneider MUS TOF TOLD kEVIN bEARD THIS KID IS A FLAKE....

Mizzou was a good spot for him. They are on the up on offense for sure.

UCF class is hitting this year though.
I think that offense makes these kids look better than they really are. Coach Schneider is playing in a different area code offensively than most programs.

Advertisement
Gus is a great HC. But IMO, UCF will never be allowed to be better than UF or FSU. He gets them humming, he will be given an offer he can't refuse to go to one of them or high tail it out of Florida.

I’d pump the breaks on great. He’s lost 4 or more games every year dating back to ‘13. I don’t think there’s gona be enough hum to get him unrefusible offers any time soon. It’s going to take a few more years now to fill his team out with above average big 12 talent, then somehow morph into someone he’s not and lose less than 4 games.

I think that offense makes these kids look better than they really are. Coach Schneider is playing in a different area code offensively than most programs.
ill take your word for it and they have been a tough out going on a decade in central fla...technically beat sta last year too

I’d pump the breaks on great. He’s lost 4 or more games every year dating back to ‘13. I don’t think there’s gona be enough hum to get him unrefusible offers any time soon. It’s going to take a few more years now to fill his team out with above average big 12 talent, then somehow morph into someone he’s not and lose less than 4 games.

Fair. They play a pretty tough schedule, roughly as difficult as ours if I'm being honest. I don't follow the B12, but my amateur guess says they will end up with 7-9 wins, which should be good enough to start turning some eyes. You're probably right that he'll need a couple more years of building to start winning big. I actually hope he fails, because we don't need a fourth top program in FL.

W New Hampshire
W Sam Houston
W Colorado
Toss-Up Florida
W Cincinnati
Toss-Up Iowa State
Toss-Up BYU
L Arizona
W AZ State
Toss-Up West Virginia
L Utah

Advertisement
Fair. They play a pretty tough schedule, roughly as difficult as ours if I'm being honest. I don't follow the B12, but my amateur guess says they will end up with 7-9 wins, which should be good enough to start turning some eyes. You're probably right that he'll need a couple more years of building to start winning big. I actually hope he fails, because we don't need a fourth top program in FL.

W New Hampshire
W Sam Houston
W Colorado
Toss-Up Florida
W Cincinnati
Toss-Up Iowa State
Toss-Up BYU
L Arizona
W AZ State
Toss-Up West Virginia
L Utah

He'll win a big game then lose 1-3 games a season he shouldnt, like clockwork. You can never really predict their season

Advertisement
Back