Jason Taylor Interviewed By Joy Taylor On Cowherd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And some of us have on here have had interactions in the past when she was married to Richie G.
...and she has issues meng

I remember my dad telling don't stick your **** in crazy. I learn that the hard way in my early twenties. Dated this bad Puerto Rican chick for like 3 years. That broad took 10 years off my life.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And some of us have on here have had interactions in the past when she was married to Richie G.
...and she has issues meng
Not to get serious in here but there were major domestic issues with her family growing up in Pittsburgh. She probably does have some issues but her and Jason are more than relatively well adjusted adults despite that early environment.

I remember my dad telling don't stick your **** in crazy. I learn that the hard way in my early twenties. Dated this bad Puerto Rican chick for like 3 years. That broad took 10 years off my life.
Had one try to take ALL the years off of my life once Laz style. To be honest, she was probably justified but Boricuas definitely have an insanity switch that once it gets flipped all bets are off.

Advertisement
LOL
Joy Taylor is a 4 at best, a 3 in South Florida.

If this chick is a 3 or a 4 then you just aint that into chicks,
1647040324728.webp

That's under
Had one try to take ALL the years off of my life once Laz style. To be honest, she was probably justified but Boricuas definitely have an insanity switch that once it gets flipped all bets are off.

They get that look in their eye, that eyelid starts twitching. You hit your boy up like " broham let me crash at your crib for few days, I think this broad is going to stab me in my sleep".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sometimes Joy be doing too much with these hairstyles trying to come off “black” on tv… I know she mixed but she wasn’t raised by her white mom that way so stop the 🧢 lmao 🤣

I turned to the colin cowherd show either yesterday or the day before and she was wearing this stupid *** high top wig looking like kid from kid and play, shx blew my high smh 🤦🏽‍♂️

Sometimes Joy be doing too much with these hairstyles trying to come off “black” on tv… I know she mixed but she wasn’t raised by her white mom that way so stop the 🧢 lmao 🤣

I turned to the colin cowherd show either yesterday or the day before and she was wearing this stupid *** high top wig looking like kid from kid and play, shx blew my high smh 🤦🏽‍♂️

Found it…. 😐

80248484-4C5D-43B1-9181-EDD5DC88264A.webp

F76DAE0E-3CC6-404E-8592-1F1AF9CC2DC4.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back