Jameis says boys should be strong and girls should be silent

I wonder what would be the comments on this if he had been a Cane

Not just a Cane but a national championship winning Cane. Ppl on here are hilariously stupid lol

Advertisement
Just keep teaching N'Kosi how to throw the rock and stop trying to be a scholar.

Advertisement
Jameis was either saying what many think, or he's been listening to some those friendly refugees.

Something tells me most of you aren't familiar w South St. Pete.

He absolutely was correct concentrating on boys being strong and speaking up.

That's a horrible crime area. Drugs murders. Awful.

Y'all think girls are committing even 10% of those Ctimes when they get older?

The girls aren't committing the crimes, but a lot of them will get knocked up by the neighborhood thugs, and then continue to add to the misery of the hood by raising the next generation of morons. J.Winston is a moron, he has little self awareness, and apparently he doesn't know how to phrase a sentence correctly. Had the guy merely said "Young men, you have a responsibility to your community to be strong, to strive for excellence", he would have been fine. Well actually, odds are someone would have complained that he didn't say anything to the young women in the crowd, but you can't fix stupid. Winston managed to ***** up a good message, by not knowing when to shut up. Period.

Advertisement

The girls aren't committing the crimes, but a lot of them will get knocked up by the neighborhood thugs, and then continue to add to the misery of the hood by raising the next generation of morons. J.Winston is a moron, he has little self awareness, and apparently he doesn't know how to phrase a sentence correctly. Had the guy merely said "Young men, you have a responsibility to your community to be strong, to strive for excellence", he would have been fine. Well actually, odds are someone would have complained that he didn't say anything to the young women in the crowd, but you can't fix stupid. Winston managed to ***** up a good message, by not knowing when to shut up. Period.

Are you actually trying to justify the stupid **** that stupid fvcker said?

Selective reading isn't your friend. Go back and read what I said. I specifically called him a moron that screwed up a legit message, by not knowing when to stop talking. He forgot that you can make 30 good points in a row, but that is all forgotten as soon as you say something stupid, which is exactly what he did.

He's a professional sports figure. Why do we want his opinion on anything?

Not sure where you're going with this, but being a sports professional doesn't make you expert on anything other than.....sport.

Funny how society decided that if you can throw, catch or run with a ball your opinion is more meaningful. Same goes for other "entertainers", I don't care what you think. Being good at something does not correlate to being good at everything.

Sports figure opinions are more meaningful, and its not even debateable.
Their views can reach a much broader audience than the average person.
And they can be viewed as "heroes" to kids when growing up.

Its much more important for Nick Saban or someone to condemn racism than it is for you're neighbor tom to say the same thing.

Cant believe there are so many idiots that actually believe people shouldn't be allowed to express their opinions with the platform they have built for themselves. If I'm an NFL player, or any kind of celebrity I would let my opinions be heard.

The most impressive thing is how you compleatly missed the context of the conversation.

Advertisement

Selective reading isn't your friend. Go back and read what I said. I specifically called him a moron that screwed up a legit message, by not knowing when to stop talking. He forgot that you can make 30 good points in a row, but that is all forgotten as soon as you say something stupid, which is exactly what he did.

I read what you said. I also read what he said. I don't know what he may have meant, but what he said was pretty clear and it was not, "Young men, you have a responsibility to your community to be strong, to strive for excellence". It wasn't anything like that. I'm not clear on how you know that's what he was trying to say when he so clearly didn't. I also don't know why you're trying this hard to pretty up the stupid words of a shoplifting rapist WHO PLAYED FOR FSU.

Advertisement
I just watched the video when it popped up on the CNN website. I'm not trying to defend him but seem like he was trying to say women are more soft-spoken than men. Bad choice of words but nothing really there. Moving along.

You made a good point. He's an idiot, but what he was trying to convey ... His intentions were correct.

Setting aside FSU hatred.

He did really bad ****. Did dumb ****

I just don't think it's good to blast the guy here when he was finally trying. Trying to do something good

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back