Jalen Grimble??

The []_[]

Freshman
Whats the word with this guy, 4/5 star prospect last year that we snatched from USC and i havent heard anything or even seen him on the depth charts?

Advertisement
He isn't very good. At least not yet.

This is true although I think he still needs more time to develop he was undersized last year and would have benefited from a RS. Imo he's still a year away from producing.

Advertisement
kid should red shirt this year. Remember Grimble signed as a 16 year old sr, turned 17 before his freshman year he's a year younger than his class. Much like Jimmy Gaines is.

Funny how we landed a 5 star DT and it was met with a resounding thud. Underwhelming highlight film and not too much to show so far but I think most predicted it would take him some time.

Funny how we landed a 5 star DT and it was met with a resounding thud. Underwhelming highlight film and not too much to show so far but I think most predicted it would take him some time.

I would love to see him redshirt, it was a shame he was forced into the line-up last year IMO. Kid needs to get stronger and add some more size.

I predict a transfer for this kid. The only reason he was rated highly is because the scouting services thought he would sign with USC.

Advertisement
Not an evaluation expert but any stretch, but I thought he looked slow and stiff in his hs tape and didn't see how he was a 5 star prospect.

I predict a transfer for this kid. The only reason he was rated highly is because the scouting services thought he would sign with USC.

We have several candidates for early attrition at DT. Porter if he misses most of the season again with the appendectomy and another injury might end up like Gavin Hardin. Robinson if he blows up could go pro early as a 4th year JR. Corey King has been hurt a lot IIRC and may end up behind first year true FR Ivery and Moore by the end of this year. And then Grimble.

Stars are iverrated. grimble is an example.

Advertisement
Wasn't Golden praising Grimble in an interview not too long ago?

We have several candidates for early attrition at DT. Porter if he misses most of the season again with the appendectomy and another injury might end up like Gavin Hardin. Robinson if he blows up could go pro early as a 4th year JR. Corey King has been hurt a lot IIRC and may end up behind first year true FR Ivery and Moore by the end of this year. And then Grimble.

0% chance that Robinson goes early. Grimble and King just need time to develop.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I watched a practice from a good size school in Vegas, no way in **** are they as good as SF teams.

Advertisement
Back