2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU trying to get involved here and pair him with Kaliq Lockett.

Seems like LSU and Texas are trying to sell them both on playing together. Feel like they normally results in the two of them going to separate schools, but we shall see.

LSU trying to get involved here and pair him with Kaliq Lockett.

Seems like LSU and Texas are trying to sell them both on playing together. Feel like they normally results in the two of them going to separate schools, but we shall see.
Bayou got a shot at Derek Meadows, Ffrench & Lockett trio. I’d like to see quite literally anyone break that **** up. Faack Brian Kelly. 🙂

Kids had a very odd spring and summer

Decommits from bama and a lot think fsu is the favorite because of location and jones being committed there

Shortly after they fade all the way out

Buckeyes are the heavy favorite

Then they fade all the way out

Texas is then the heavy favorite ahead of his visit

Then post visit they fade

LSU then is the favorite

Now Miami insiders getting confident

And that’s just in the last couple months, still got like 5 more months for him to sign lol

Advertisement

Decommits from bama and a lot think fsu is the favorite because of location and jones being committed there

LSU then is the favorite

And that’s just in the last couple months, still got like 5 more months for him to sign lol
Looking for the highest bidder

LSU then is the favorite

I don’t think it’s odd at all. If he was all the way sold on a school, he probably would be committed by now. It wouldn’t really make sense to have a clear favorite the entire time and remain uncommitted. Sounds to me like a kid going through the recruiting process.

I don’t think it’s odd at all. If he was all the way sold on a school, he probably would be committed by now. It wouldn’t really make sense to have a clear favorite the entire time and remain uncommitted. Sounds to me like a kid going through the recruiting process.

I mean how many top kids perceived favorites has changed so dramatically to 4-5 different schools in a handful of months?

Advertisement
Wake me up after Ward starts lighting things up and running through the ACC like a hot knife through butter. Suddenly Dawson looks like a genius. Then we’ll see how WR recruiting shapes up.

… Need to start back channeling some QB options in the portal though.

LSU then is the favorite

I like to refer to these recruitments as “anyone but Miami” vibes. Always skeptical on these kids were consistently “in it for” yet always have a new “leader” every few months. Like us enough to keep us around, rarely enough to commit.

Advertisement
I like to refer to these recruitments as “anyone but Miami” vibes. Always skeptical on these kids were consistently “in it for” yet always have a new “leader” every few months. Like us enough to keep us around, rarely enough to commit.
It’s like an agent who wants to keep the Yankees around to keep the price high for their free agent client.

I think this applies to local recruits…

LSU then is the favorite

sounds like he's getting that promotion bag

Advertisement
Back