jacurri brown in the portal

Advertisement
Watched Brown play since he was 13 but was always skeptical about him being a QB at the next level. Hope he tries receiver or something else

Advertisement
Advertisement
1728761907818.gif

I’ve been saying for close to 2 years he would be a beast at WR and that was his money position.

He wasn’t and has never been a Good QB. It is what it is.

I’ve been saying for close to 2 years he would be a beast at WR and that was his money position.

He wasn’t and has never been a Good QB. It is what it is.
I liked Jacurri as a true freshman. I thought he would have the opportunity to be the starter one day if he improved on his weaknesses, which were accuracy, consistency, and ability to read defense. He never really improved on those areas and it was evident when we finally saw him last year in the Rutgers game.

He played hard and seemed like a great teammate. I was really rooting for him, but I was so disappointed when I saw his performance against Rutgers. It didn't appear he improved on any of his weaknesses. Looked like his running game regressed a little. He couldn't get to his top end speed like he did when he was a freshman. He looked slow to accelerate and lacks quickness and shiftiness. I'm not saying that he doesn't have wheels, he is still plenty fast, but he's not as big of a running threat anymore. I wish him well, but he's just not a very good qb.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait a damm minute. He must be a better game player than practice, cause he just walked down the field and scored. He looked good.

Advertisement
Back