Jacory Harris to fins

Advertisement
We won't need to use a bend don't break when we actually have CBs playing the CB position. Taking WRs and safeties and making them CBs was just disaster. My Paesan had to try to give our cbs major help, thus rendering our defense unable to do certain things. I look forward to dominant defense and special teams.

How was Jacory supposed to act after a pic? He just made a mistake... I think he was a good leader who had some rough times... This will only make him stronger... At least he gets an opportunity... who knows what might happen... the kid is special and I'm rooting for him... He handled himself well...

Advertisement
LMAO @ the pathetic dolphins and theyre sorry *** marketing based approach on filling out the roster. They ****ed up by cannonizing tebow and the gators in Hurricane Stadium and now they are trying to pick up the local trash and act like they're a partner with the Miami Hurricanes.

Looks like Jacory has now signed with the Eagles:

@albertbreer: "Eagles announce they've signed QB Jacory Harris -- four-year starter at The U."

Advertisement
Perfect place for Jacory. Andy Reid is a wizard with quarterbacks.

Watch Jacory get traded for a second round pick in a couple years.

RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE...

D$...when does Jacory Harris pass Nick Foles on the depth chart!?

Advertisement

You need to post in the trees thread, obviously you're smoking some good ****.

JH won't even be in the league in a couple years.

I'm not saying he will be a pro. Just that if it happened, it would happen in a place like Philly.

Advertisement

I'm not saying he will be a pro. Just that if it happened, it would happen in a place like Philly.

Philly traded A.J. Feeley for a 2nd round pick Why not Harris

Harris is just someone to throw a ball in practice so the starter and #2 and #3 QB's don't hurt themselves in practice.

"Here Jacory, throw pop ups to the safeties over there and then come back in 30 min and we can get you to go over and throw the one on one with the LB's against the TE's and stuff. Then take a break."

Advertisement
Back