Jacory Harris to fins

1CN

Sophomore
proCanes.com ‏ @proCanes Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
#proCane Jacory Harris has signed a Free Agent Contract w/ the MIAMI DOLPHINS! Can []_[] believe it? Congrats @12JHarris12 !

Advertisement
Advertisement
he didnt get a contract

he got an invite to tryout at rookie camp......the same offer he got from the cards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shows you how bad the fins coaching staff is, kid is not an NFL QB.

stop hating

give him a shot ...

I gave him a chance for 4 long and painful seasons. Thank god we can move on from Mr. INT.

shouldve been benched a long time ago... He wasn't a good team leader and didn't really care after he threw a pick..

+1

Please see the ND bowl game... scholarship should have been taken after his blatantly not giving a **** after throwing 3 picks

stop hating

give him a shot ...

I gave him a chance for 4 long and painful seasons. Thank god we can move on from Mr. INT.

shouldve been benched a long time ago... He wasn't a good team leader and didn't really care after he threw a pick..

+1

Please see the ND bowl game... scholarship should have been taken after his blatantly not giving a **** after throwing 3 picks

Not only did he not really care, he also never learned and continued to throw into coverage over and over again.

Advertisement
I personally wish Jacory a long and successful career. He has endured alot in his college career and deserves at least a chance. It wasn't his fault he had nobody to develop him till Fisch got here.

stop hating

give him a shot ...

+1

+1
Agree 100%. But i was still a J12 fan albeit a lot less so after that game. The whole team gave up, but primarily because the "leader" threw in the towel.But as big a Randy fan as I was; a team mirrors its coach(es). Randy did some good things but was exposed in others. Al had an expected year last year. This year should be a bit better to say the least, but if D'onofrio cannot get the D together, grumbling will start again. He gets a pass from me for last year, but this year should show improvement. If not, year 3 will be a pivtal one, and i'm not sure he should be allowed to stay after 3 years of a "bend but dont break D".

Advertisement
Back