Ivan Cruz

Imagine this team with Sherman as the second big. There would be no notable weakness.

Yep. He is the one transfer that really would have helped this team.

We would lose some size but Manu or Burnett would have played some instead of Palmer or Lawrence in games that we just couldnt score

Manu's shooting would have helped

Manu and Burnett don't bring anything that we don't already have. Sherman does.

Manu can shot really good when you need him to tho

Advertisement
Imagine this team with Sherman as the second big. There would be no notable weakness.

Yep. He is the one transfer that really would have helped this team.

We would lose some size but Manu or Burnett would have played some instead of Palmer or Lawrence in games that we just couldnt score

Manu's shooting would have helped

Manu and Burnett don't bring anything that we don't already have. Sherman does.

Truth is, we needed 2 of those 3 guys to stick around.

Newton, for all his ability, is still a me-first player; the offense comes to a grinding halt when he's playing ISO hero ball and he doesn't do a good job of finding the open man when he drives the lane. If he's not scoring, he's not contributing, so I wish we had another option when he's struggling like he has been recently. And Sherman, well it goes without saying. Did that kid find ever another team?

I don't think we need Burnett or Lecomte...we have plenty of depth at guard. We obviously could use Sherman. If Jekiri gets in foul trouble in any game we are in big trouble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back