It's official: AJL to prep

Advertisement
while disappointing........it was far from unexpected

i would have been shocked if he actually did qualify

I wonder if coach Golden takes one more this year, or does he add AJL's ship to next year's class??

Advertisement
I wonder if coach Golden takes one more this year, or does he add AJL's ship to next year's class??

will this open space for avery johnson maybe?

We were over the limit by something like 6 scholarships had the entire class made it in. Gonna need some more guys to either go prep or current players to be told they're not needed for us to have room.

next year

we are already over and will have a trim a few more in the fall.......plus with sanctions pending......having an extra spot next year may be big

If this kid fights to make the team and succeeds, he'll be twice the player he would of been otherwise.

Love his tenacity.

Advertisement

will this open space for avery johnson maybe?

We were over the limit by something like 6 scholarships had the entire class made it in. Gonna need some more guys to either go prep or current players to be told they're not needed for us to have room.

Who are the guys that can possibly be cut?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back