It's official: AJL to prep

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
The Palm Beach Central wide receiver signed with UM in February, did not academically qualify. He will instead attend Fork Union (Va.) Military Academy, the route taken by former West Boca Raton receiver Robert Lockhart.

“I’m not happy because I want to go in with my class and help the team,” Jean-Louis said. “But I’m not a kid anymore so I’m going to take it like a man, do what I have to do and get to Miami.”

Jean-Louis, who expects to enroll at UM in January, said he wants to be a “bigger, stronger, faster” version of himself when he gets there.

Major recruiting sites ranked Jean-Louis (6-0, 185) as a four-star athlete.

“Can’t wait,” he said. “I’ve been working so hard. I’m trying to be something people have not seen before.”

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/highschoolbuzz/2012/04/28/miami-commit-angelo-jean-louis-headed-to-prep-school/

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to not have him this summer but im really happy he is going to prep. If he works hard he can come in jan. He has the chance to be a star in the future.

We could have really used him this year. Not a big surprise I guess.

Advertisement
How long till the knuckle draggers begin throwing darts at our favorite little troll over this?

Well that really sucks. AJL was probably going to be a major contributor right away. It's sounds like he is definitely 100% Cane though, so hopefully there is no drama before he is able to enroll in the spring.

With AJL prepping, it's imperative that we find one or two immediate impact guys in the rest of the group. Robert Lockhart and Malcolm Lewis, I'm speaking to you, young men.

Advertisement
Disappointing, but not unexpected. At least it seems like he is going in with the right attitude and he wants to be a Cane. Do your work, young man!

Takes balls to man up and do the distasteful for your overall benefit. Too many just take the easy way out, and it rarely pays off.

Good job, young man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back