It's Notre F-ing Dame

Advertisement
Nice bounce back W, need the same energy and intensity level in ATL on Sunday.

Advertisement
One BIG plus, dropping in the free throws. And yes there were lapses, some dumb turnovers and rebounding.

One BIG plus, dropping in the free throws. And yes there were lapses, some dumb turnovers and rebounding.

It's a basketball game. Of course we didn't play a perfect game. We blew out an NCAA tournament team. Rebounding was fine, we had more assists than turnovers.

Numerous lapses? That is what you got out of this game? If we play the way we did tonight we have a good chance to go far in the tourney.

Advertisement
Even the warriors don't play perfect games, expectations of such are unrealistic. This is a good team that struggles with consistency, very typical in CBB today.

Did you all miss the first 2 words? "Good game". Sheesh, would you all be happier if I said we were perfect and should be in the top 5? We play well at home, how many teams "CURRENTLY" in the top 25 have we beat...and how many away from the confines of the BUC? We are a good team, with room for improvement. As previously noted I trust in our coach.

I just don't understand the complaining after one of our best performances of the year.

Easier for people to be negative here. There will ALWAYS be something that can be done better, but some of our fans thrive on the ability to be negative and brag about it. why? because they like to run their mouths and Miami hasn't given them anything to run their mouths about in years, so they run their mouths with other fans trying to be right.....as I said....easy to be negative because there will always be something to correct.

Back to the game -- we basically controlled the game and dominated a tournament team while in the process smacking around Notre Dame. There were let downs and misplays, but that happens. I was disappointed that ND made it closer at the end than it really was, but that was me being greedy.

Advertisement
As of this week, various Bracketologies say that we've defeated 7 NCAA teams. Butler(#1 2), Notre Dame (#8), Duke (#8), Utah (#5), Florida State (#9), Syracuse (#1 0) and Florida (#7), and 2 of our 4 losses are against NCAA teams, UVA (#2) and Clemson (#1 1), both on the road. We have games left with Notre Dame, Pitt (#7), FSU, UNC (#1 ) and Louisville (#4).

How in the world are people dogging this team, when it sits at 17-4, 6-3 with that resume? Are they a #1 seed? No, but they're a very, very good team.

As of this week, various Bracketologies say that we've defeated 7 NCAA teams. Butler(#1 2), Notre Dame (#8), Duke (#8), Utah (#5), Florida State (#9), Syracuse (#1 0) and Florida (#7), and 2 of our 4 losses are against NCAA teams, UVA (#2) and Clemson (#1 1), both on the road. We have games left with Notre Dame, Pitt (#7), FSU, UNC (#1 ) and Louisville (#4).

How in the world are people dogging this team, when it sits at 17-4, 6-3 with that resume? Are they a #1 seed? No, but they're a very, very good team.

I really like the way the team responded last night after the ugly game at NCSt.

I give up, where did I say "numerous" lapses, oh, and note I said "currently"ranked. Reading comprehension levels sure have declined. Since I graduated from the U.

I am a fan, I just don't live in Disneyland. We should make the dance, but we won't be playing at the BUC, although likely a neutral court which we've so far been good at.

Feel free to rant on, i'm done.

Advertisement
Need the cool aid, this is a very good team, talented team with a great coach, like many CBB team's struggle on the road and are inconsistent.

Advertisement
Back