It's Notre F-ing Dame

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
HUGE game for the ACC race. Miami is 5-3 in the ACC (16-4 overall). Notre Dame is 6-3 in the ACC (15-6 overall). Notre Dame is #36 in RPI (Miami is #16 ). Notre Dame has key wins over Iowa (68-62), and Duke (95-91). That's about it for quality wins. Their OOC schedule was crap. They beat Illinois (who is garbage), St. Francis, Milwaukee, UMass-Lowell, Stony Brook, Loyola, Youngstown State, and Liberty. They lost to Alabama, Monmouth, Indiana. In the ACC they're wins are against Duke, BC (2X), GT, Wake, and VT. Their losses are to UVA, , Pitt and Syracuse.

Notre-dame-funny.webp

miaminotredame.webp

ND-Fake-GF_ZOOM.webp

Advertisement
its do or die tonight. lose and were probably going downhill fast.
True

No, not true. While it won't be a good sign, we're playing a good team, and we still have 9 games left. The overreactions on here are priceless. There are no must win games in February, and the season won't tank if we lose a game when we're 16-4. My G-d, people.

Advertisement
Spread is 5 1/2 for Miami. We're winning by double digits. Book it.

Would love to book it, just can't get a feel for this schizophrenic bunch. I would have never bought the type of loss we took at NC State, even if not playing very well.

UM

We've played a lot better at home, and they haven't played well on the road. Of course anything can happen, but....**** RUDY.

Advertisement
Spread is 5 1/2 for Miami. We're winning by double digits. Book it.

Would love to book it, just can't get a feel for this schizophrenic bunch. I would have never bought the type of loss we took at NC State, even if not playing very well.

UM

To be fair, we've played well at home save for some stretches of games. It's on the road where we turn into pre-pubescent girls. The NC State loss is beyond inexcusable

True

No, not true. While it won't be a good sign, we're playing a good team, and we still have 9 games left. The overreactions on here are priceless. There are no must win games in February, and the season won't tank if we lose a game when we're 16-4. My G-d, people.

i really dont care what you say. a .500 miami team in the acc isnt making the tourney over a .500 duke team. 5-4 is backwards. we need to get to 10-11 wins.

we have to play ND again (away from home), Pitt, UNC, UVA and Lousiville. Va tech and FSU arent walkovers. the only easy game we have is GA tech which is a road game.

so yes - it isnt a must win but it sure as **** is as close to a must win as we have had all season.

Last edited:
True

i really dont care what you say. a .500 miami team in the acc isnt making the tourney over a .500 duke team. 5-4 is backwards. we need to get to 10-11 wins.

we have to play ND again (away from home), Pitt, UNC, UVA and Lousiville. Va tech and FSU arent walkovers. the only easy game we have is GA tech which is a road game.

so yes - it isnt a must win but it sure as **** is as close to a must win as we have had all season.

I don't care what you say. Miami is making the tournament unless they finish under .500 in the ACC. Miami's RPI is #16 . They'd have to TANK to not make the tournament, which they aren't going to do. This is not a must win. And, where do you come up with this, it's going to come down to Miami vs. Duke for an ACC tournament spot?

Let's just say we finished 9-9 in the ACC (we're not, but I'll indulge you). That would make us 20-10. Our RPI would like be in the 30s, maybe low 40s. We'd be bubble, but in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow, players actually moving without the ball and cutting ? Crisp offense? Wow

Advertisement
I wonder how they keep sticking to the offense before 1 on 1 street ball starts?

Advertisement
Back