It's gameday

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;If1cgUuiw6g]https://youtu.be/If1cgUuiw6g[/video]
[video=youtube_share;CCcle1-ug7g]https://youtu.be/CCcle1-ug7g[/video]

Bruce Brown seems like a hilarious kid. We're going to become a year in year out powerhouse VERY shortly if L keeps landing these big recruits.

Advertisement
Miller looks fat

That first rotation of the 5 newcomers was not an easy sight to watch

Reed really shot the **** out of the ball & was our best player on the floor (nothing new here)

High energy from Brown on both sides of the court, see the flashes of his offensive game, emotional, was not happy about a questionable holding call early in the game. 4th on the team with 26 minutes.

Izundu is physically bigger than last year and it was noticeable on the boards, but let's wait until we play someone with one guy bigger than 6'8.

Newtown still had four or five moments where I shake my head and go what the ****. Our offense is at a different level when he gets into the paint & creates. Got to the line 9 times, turned the ball over 4 times.

DJ 0-4 shooting in 10 minutes, 0-2 from three.

Kamari made his first two jumpers of the game early on and proceeded to shoot 4 more the rest of the game, none of which went in.

AMP played 36 mins

Jesus exhibition games are so tough to watch because the officials call every ******* thing.

Miller looks fat

That first rotation of the 5 newcomers was not an easy sight to watch

Reed really shot the **** out of the ball & was our best player on the floor (nothing new here)

High energy from Brown on both sides of the court, see the flashes of his offensive game, emotional, was not happy about a questionable holding call early in the game. 4th on the team with 26 minutes.

Izundu is physically bigger than last year and it was noticeable on the boards, but let's wait until we play someone with one guy bigger than 6'8.

Newtown still had four or five moments where I shake my head and go what the ****. Our offense is at a different level when he gets into the paint & creates. Got to the line 9 times, turned the ball over 4 times.

DJ 0-4 shooting in 10 minutes, 0-2 from three.

Kamari made his first two jumpers of the game early on and proceeded to shoot 4 more the rest of the game, none of which went in.

AMP played 36 mins

Jesus exhibition games are so tough to watch because the officials call every ****ing thing.

I was at the game too. Very good analysis. I would add a few things. Foul shooting was horrendous, especial Amp and Brown. Coach L figuring out how best to use Huell. We need him to be good.

You weirdos decided to attend this game instead of watching game 7?

What is the ceiling of this team? Looks like an NIT team for sure, any chance of getting at least to bubble level?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back