Isaiah Wong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would make sense as Nova got the Antoine commitment and UConn just got Bouknight and Gaffney

Great pickup if so. Let’s get more

Advertisement
So snag Wong, cj Walker is trending towards Miami, Miami’s in the thick of it for Carney, grab one or two more guys.

So snag Wong, cj Walker is trending towards Miami, Miami’s in the thick of it for Carney, grab one or two more guys.
Where you read walker is trending? I had read some to that effect earlier but more recent seemed like less do. Hopefully we get him

Advertisement
Where you read walker is trending? I had read some to that effect earlier but more recent seemed like less do. Hopefully we get him
Rarely I pay attention to the crystal balls but there was a run of them over the last couple of weeks so I guess that’s positive. And I think he is set to announce soon and from everything I’ve read he loves everything about the school, program, and city.

What does it all mean? When he gets here, how long does it take for him to get on the floor?

Advertisement
"The four-star guard chose the Hurricanes over Villanova and Clemson. He brings toughness, quickness, a competitive edge to the backcourt and the ability to play either guard spot as a scorer but also as a playmaker."

Great get!

Advertisement
Back