Isaac Teslaa

Advertisement
Flo recently mentioned that something might be “off” (perhaps a culture issue) with this kid. Mentioned that his interview with Footballville could be telling. I missed that interview but could be why we haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Advertisement
my question to all why would a top notch wr from high school or transfer with lots production come to play in miami offense?? the offense is not meant for top wr.

This thread...

GIF by Leroy Patterson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ex player??....What??....You need to know the story...didn't make them in a locker room either...made them on the field...F that Gator POS

What’s the difference? If it’s racist, it’s racist, no matter where it’s said. Have you ever heard how players talk to each other in a locker room? A minute doesn’t go by without a racist comment.

What’s the difference? If it’s racist, it’s racist, no matter where it’s said. Have you ever heard how players talk to each other in a locker room? A minute doesn’t go by without a racist comment.
I'm talking a White guy using the N word in a derogatory way, both on the field, and off...to where his own teammates wanted to whip his ***....Please stop until you know the story.

Cooper was racist...? Don't know hardly anything about him, but I didn't know that's what he was about.
Wasn’t he the player at the country music concert who was dropping the N word on the security guard who was denying him something? I don’t recall what the dispute was about but I’m pretty sure this sunk Cooper in the NFL. Hard to walk into a NFL locker room after screaming the N word at a black guy on video.

I just went back and watched the Cooper video. The word comes out of his mouth so casually, as though he has used it many, many times when surrounded by only white people, which he was at the Kenny Chesney concert. Too bad for his racist *** that he is on video

Advertisement
Back