Is there an immediate game changer among the incoming class?

Advertisement
Lockhart going prep makes him a easy candidate and I also love jenkins. he is just so athletic. I kind of forgot about dallas crawford. is it just me or did I not here much about him this spring?

Lockhart going prep makes him a easy candidate and I also love jenkins. he is just so athletic. I kind of forgot about dallas crawford. is it just me or did I not here much about him this spring?

It's just you. Golden and Fisch have talked about him quite a bit in terms of finding a role for him on offense. He'll get some carries and get some burn in the slot. Supposedly in practice he made a lot of plays. Obviously did not translate into the Spring Game, or the scrimmages for that matter.

Advertisement

It's just you. Golden and Fisch have talked about him quite a bit in terms of finding a role for him on offense. He'll get some carries and get some burn in the slot. Supposedly in practice he made a lot of plays. Obviously did not translate into the Spring Game, or the scrimmages for that matter.

o alright thanks. im hoping we can use crawford almost similar to duke. just don't know how they would balance the two.

I think Golden and Fisch are trying to find a role for Crawford and haven't. I think he'll get pushed to the back of the pack when Duke and all the WRs come in.

For all of you people who don't think Duke will make a immediate impact you guys must not watch football. Yet you drool all over Sammy Watkins.......well when they met in the playoffs a couple of years ago Duke was every bit the man Sammie Watkins was......some say even better. Am I saying he will do what Sammy Watkins does his first year....no.....but kid is special.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back