Interesting

Advertisement
I’ve been saying this for weeks lol. They don’t want to hear that. That hurts their excuse making.
How much would it cost to bring back TVD and a bring in a QB with talent? Gimme one or the other and spend the rest of the money on S, DT, and WR1

Advertisement
Lane is always the exception not the rule. Try that here I bet it wouldn’t work. Plus he was trying to replace the Qb who ended up being the starter anyway again the year prior. Wasn’t like he was established
He also brought in Walker Howard from LSU. Bama went and added a backup qb as well. You could’ve sold a younger qb at challenging Tvd then having a good chance to start the year after he leaves. That actually goes On. Instead he rode with two qb’s that weren’t ready and one was a true Fr.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

Advertisement
Sanders at Ole Miss did it. Ole Miss took two qb’s to challenge Dart. I know that’s voodoo for some here lol.
I wonder what Sanders and the other quarterback think about their decisions now? Sanders was a starter at Oklahoma State, and then rode the bench at Ole Miss. Think he regrets this?

I understand what you’re saying, but I don’t think Miami would get the same quality of transfer unless the job was an open competition. if Tyler returns, I don’t think it’s truly an open competition for the starting job. I don’t think any transfer would perceive it as such.

Last edited:
Do you consider the Ol Coach / HC having a huge hand in the running game and adding to it as meddling? Because I do. Mario is a former OL and wants an identity, that’s just facts. Dawson the last two weeks is a drastic difference. If you choose to be blind to that it’s on you. We saw a good bit of the same stuff as Gattis ran mid season.
Well then watch this video start to finish and you tell me if Dawson isn't running the same stupid run plays up the middle at Houston that he runs here bro

What’s really interesting is the number of excuses people will come up with for this guy.

80% of his job is to make decisions and he is awful at it, but somehow a leg injury is the cause of all his poor decisions.
If it were only a leg injury. He had ligament damage in his index finger , a back / rib injury and a leg injury. Even with all that I said theres no excuse with some of his decisions. Fact is people have found something to rip the guy about even when he was playing well. Remember “ he throws to X too much”. As I’ve said the truth is always in the middle and the blame should be spread around. It was much more than the qb , no matter how much the coach defenders hate to hear it.

Advertisement
Do you consider the Ol Coach / HC having a huge hand in the running game and adding to it as meddling? Because I do. Mario is a former OL and wants an identity, that’s just facts. Dawson the last two weeks is a drastic difference. If you choose to be blind to that it’s on you. We saw a good bit of the same stuff as Gattis ran mid season.
Screenshot_20231028_222942_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028_235207_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_235207_Samsung Internet.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Mario flat out said Mirabal and the rb coach had a big hand in the running game and play design. Sounds like you have no clue what you’re looking at.
Watch the video and you tell me if Dawson’s run game looks the same in that video or different than what we see here. It's a simple question...I'll be waiting

Advertisement
Back