Info regarding Thomas

Advertisement
Now all we need is an actual parent of a BTW student who loves his Canes to complain that he doesn't want a dangerous convicted felon like that corching his children. Does anyone know anyone who fits the bill?

He's not a coach. Apparently, he's the director of football operations. http://floridahsfootball.com/blog/tag/torian-bean/

Could probably get him gone from that gig if someone connected to BTW complains loudly enough.

I haven't looked at the dispositions of his cases, but I do know Luther Campbell went through a lot to be able to continue coaching...This guy could have a worse history than Mr. Campbell. As I stated in another thread, I am going to try to have a chat with Luke. I have a connection to him (almost sad to say it).

He's written fraudulent checks, unlawfully discharged firearms, and has numerous arrests for trespassing along with his DV charge. The fact that this guy is anywhere near a public school is frightening.

Now all we need is an actual parent of a BTW student who loves his Canes to complain that he doesn't want a dangerous convicted felon like that corching his children. Does anyone know anyone who fits the bill?

He's not a coach. Apparently, he's the director of football operations. http://floridahsfootball.com/blog/tag/torian-bean/

Could probably get him gone from that gig if someone connected to BTW complains loudly enough.

I haven't looked at the dispositions of his cases, but I do know Luther Campbell went through a lot to be able to continue coaching...This guy could have a worse history than Mr. Campbell. As I stated in another thread, I am going to try to have a chat with Luke. I have a connection to him (almost sad to say it).

He's written fraudulent checks, unlawfully discharged firearms, and has numerous arrests for trespassing along with his DV charge. The fact that this guy is anywhere near a public school is frightening.

Dispositions matter. While I'm not upset at all about a kid from S. Fla. committing to a school far away from here, I'm shocked by this local reaction to UM, and it ****es me off. I want to get to the bottom of it, and I'm going to try to do so.

How the **** do you allow a person with criminal history to be around kids. Let me guess, hes turned his life around and is now helping kids. lulz

Dispositions matter. While I'm not upset at all about a kid from S. Fla. committing to a school far away from here, I'm shocked by this local reaction to UM, and it ****es me off. I want to get to the bottom of it, and I'm going to try to do so.

I'm still in lawl school, but if he was on probation it can be assumed that he has a conviction, right? Just gotta hope it was for a felony.

Advertisement

My sympathy to you, sir, on your connection to Uncle Puke. What are you going to chat with him about? Did you mention the subject in another thread?

I'm still in lawl school, but if he was on probation it can be assumed that he has a conviction, right? Just gotta hope it was for a felony.

No, you can get probation on a withhold of adjudication. A withhold counts as a conviction for certain purposes (immigration), but I do not know how the school board views them.

Granted, I live in Tennessee, but school officials here get a **** DUI and they're done. This is some ****. SMH

Last edited:
Advertisement

Looks like one of the charges you guys referenced was for battery. That and the firearm issue are the ones that should get him rung up. Uncle Puke's biggest issues I think were related to obscenity stuff for his 2 Live Crew crap. I don't think he had to get past the hurdle of violence charges to get hired at MNW.

4m Heat Heat ‏@FifteenStrong

@KINGBEAN14 Golden is a good dude. So is Barrow. So is Coley. Who do you dislike? Coach D?
Expand
10:30 PM - 4 Feb 13 · Details

2m BEAN™ 2RANGZ BEAN™ 2RANGZ ‏@KINGBEAN14

@FifteenStrong that's your opinion and I have facts to backup why he's not a good dude. But y'all don't believe it cool
Hide conversation

Retweet
Favorite
More

10:31 PM - 4 Feb 13 · Details

My sympathy to you, sir, on your connection to Uncle Puke. What are you going to chat with him about? Did you mention the subject in another thread?

I have friends who have tried to help him out in certain ill fated endeavors. I'll leave it at that. If I get to talk to him, I want to find out what his beef is. I hope to help squash whatever the bull**** is.

Advertisement
He started talking about how FSU honors their ships, I brough up Michael Johnson and got blocked.

Advertisement
He doesn't like golden cause he let lukes boyfriend harris go and cause shannon was fired. Thats all his ****** *** got. Thats why he wont say. Hes a ******* criminal working in the public school system of dade county. Is this real life? And hes on twitter talking ****.

He doesn't like golden cause he let lukes boyfriend harris go and cause shannon was fired. Thats all his ****** *** got. Thats why he wont say. Hes a ****ing criminal working in the public school system of dade county. Is this real life? And hes on twitter talking ****.

Dade County=Bizarro World

Advertisement
Back