Info regarding Thomas

I don't mean to step on any toes, but 99% of the time this close to NSD the kid knows where he is going to school.

There is no "in the picture" there is just spoon fed Bull ****.

The kid knows where he is going at this point.

I didn't know Bakas was posting here now.

Advertisement
I don't mean to step on any toes, but 99% of the time this close to NSD the kid knows where he is going to school.

Exactly. These dudes have spent the whole year building the drama for their announcement. There's no way they're going to blow it now by leaking it to some jackal they don't even know who will then run to the internets and ruin his moment. Thomas knows where he's going. We just don't.

Exactly. These dudes have spent the whole year building the drama for their announcement. There's no way they're going to blow it now by leaking it to some jackal they don't even know who will then run to the internets and ruin his moment. Thomas knows where he's going. We just don't.

There is a 50% chance you are correct.

Well I do and I am not telling you because I don't like you.

Advertisement

There is a 50% chance you are correct.

Did your guy tell you that?

I'm hearing Thomas might come to UM, or he might not. Stay tuned for my next ground breaking post on this subject.

Well I do and I am not telling you because I don't like you.

You might be a gapped **** butth0le, but you're at least a good judge of character.

"Miami is still very much in play for him" is all I need to hear, I know Al is clutch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love how you some of you think you know the mind of every d1 recruit like you guys played a college sport and made a tough decision between schools lol. Thomas can really not know where he is headed or he could have known a couple weeks ago but we have no idea, it's a tough decison for any kid to make regarding college. At the end the day Thomas will follow his heart and his mama, and his mama likes the Canes, and I think he will get like the idea of playing with all of his boys in his hometown.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how you some of you think you know the mind of every d1 recruit like you guys played a college sport and made a tough decision between schools lol. Thomas can really not know where he is headed, it's a tough decison for any kid to make regarding college. Obviously from our standpoint we see no reasons why he would prefer to go to FSU but it's different from his, in the end the by always follows his heart and his mama, and his mama likes the Canes:

True, but chances are he knows where he is going. Rarely does a recruit not know within 48 hours of NSD.

I love how you some of you think you know the mind of every d1 recruit like you guys played a college sport and made a tough decision between schools lol. Thomas can really not know where he is headed or he could have known a couple weeks ago but we have no idea, it's a tough decison for any kid to make regarding college. At the end the day Thomas will follow his heart and his mama, and his mama likes the Canes, and I think he will get like the idea of playing with all of his boys in his hometown.

Werd

Werd

HOW MANY STARS WERE YOU?!?!?!?

Advertisement
Back