I'm seriously thinking about going to the Sweet 16

Advertisement
I will be in the house Thursday with my son. Rolling up from Nashvegas 2.5 hrs away. I'm looking forward to meeting Canes fans supporting this teams run. Lets go Canes! 4-0

Driving down from Indy, hope it's a better result than my trip to convey this fall, or the last time I was in Louisville for a game...the odds are in my favor, right?

I'm leaving Thursday morning. I thought it was over a 5 hour drive, but apparently it's only 4.5 hours from Chattanooga. Got a hotel just across the river in Indiana. Forced my father in law to go since he went to the GT game with me, and we won, so even though he's not a Miami fan, he's apparently good luck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where is the best hangout before the game to get a bite to eat and good beer on tap?

Never been to Louisville, but my neighbor went to UL, so I'm going to ask him. We're staying right across the river in IN, but we're going to try and somewhere to eat and drink close to the arena, probably around 5.

Advertisement
Hit me up. I'd like to meet U. Maimi224, are you going to be around? I owe you a drink from back in Lexington ;) well, I owe your dad.

Sweet 16 Tickets in Louisville for Regional

First of all congratulations on your trip to the Sweet 16.
Not sure if this goes here or not. I wanted to do this as a courtesy to Louisville's friends from Miami.

I have a UK friend that had 7 tickets to the NCAA Regional for sale. He has sold 4 left.

He is asking below face value.

I will check back here today to answer any questions.
You can also email me at JamesT.Tackett@Hotmail.com.

Good luck this weekend. If you make the trip I hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any other questions about Louisville bars restaurants hotels etc, if you are visiting and don't need the tickets, send me an email and I will try to help.

Jim

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. I'll send you an email as I'm looking for a place where I can get my father in law in trouble...I mean, have a good time, you know, like where Pitino would send recruits. I kid, I kid.

Sweet 16 Tickets in Louisville for Regional

First of all congratulations on your trip to the Sweet 16.
Not sure if this goes here or not. I wanted to do this as a courtesy to Louisville's friends from Miami.

I have a UK friend that had 7 tickets to the NCAA Regional for sale. He has sold 4 left.

He is asking below face value.

I will check back here today to answer any questions.
You can also email me at JamesT.Tackett@Hotmail.com.

Good luck this weekend. If you make the trip I hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any other questions about Louisville bars restaurants hotels etc, if you are visiting and don't need the tickets, send me an email and I will try to help.

Jim

Where and how much?

Advertisement
Back