I'm seriously thinking about going to the Sweet 16

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Louisville is only a 5 (Maybe 5.5) hour drive. Just got a nice refund from Uncle Sam. Wife actually didn't seem ****ed. Anyone else going?

Advertisement
Deerfieldcane told me WSU/Miami tix were going for $300 a pop. Sweet 16 tix have to be $500+. Too rich for my blood.

Advertisement
Louisville is only a 5 (Maybe 5.5) hour drive. Just got a nice refund from Uncle Sam. Wife actually didn't seem ****ed. Anyone else going?

You go right by the YUM! Center if you are traveling on I-64 (been through there before). It is right by the Ohio River, in downtown Louisville:

KFC Yum! Center :: Directions, Parking & Traffic

Yeah, I think I will reduce my carbon footprint even more than they ask by heeding my wife's suggestion when I floated the idea about taking the 2 1/2 hour trip South to see the game: "It will look good on TV"

If you do go, remember it is pronounced "Lewvull" not "Louieeeeville" by the locals.

Have plans on Thursday that I can't get out of but if we win I will 100% be there Saturday.

Tickets are available though the Hurricane club for face value.

AoYjv_f-maxage-0.gif

Advertisement
Ill be there Thursday but not Saturday. Requested tickets through UM so if I can get all tickets Thursday you can have Saturday.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well, I got my hotel for Thursday night, and roped my father in law into going so my mother in law can help watch the kids. I'm starting to break my wife down.

Friend of mine has a pair of regional ticket books he's trying to unload if anyone is making the trip to Louisville.

Section 324, Row R. He said face was $500 and he's asking $400. Message me if you're interested.

Advertisement
I can't make Louisville but I'm starting to plan my trip to Houston! I live in Dallas and already cleared it w/ the wifey, now I just t need our boys to make the Final 4 and I'll be there

Friend of mine has a pair of regional ticket books he's trying to unload if anyone is making the trip to Louisville.

Section 324, Row R. He said face was $500 and he's asking $400. Message me if you're interested.

Good luck with that. They're on stubhub for 1/10 of that. I got 329 Row U for $36 a ticket.

It was great being at the games in Providence. Sat 20 rows up behind the Miami bench for $100 per session.

Advertisement
Back