I'm HYPED to see the Freshmenz

crossover22[]_[];666285 said:
I can't wait for Jacory and crew to take the field and change this progrum

Oh wait.............

good point. but i have a feeling about this class. i know we said the same about that class but this one just has the feeling of something special and i trust that this time we have a leader in Golden that wont let these kids fail.

Coaching makes all the difference in the world.

If you look at all the powerhouse programs that were dormant for extended amounts of time, they were hampered by corching.

+1. OU before Stoops, OSU before Tressell, USC before Carroll, Bama before Saban, the list goes on and on.

Dont know if Golden is the right man - too early to tell. I give him a B+ right now, for his efforts to turn this rotting putrid culture around from the depths of the previous regime. For getting a rid of a LOT of Shammin's cancers. For his PR efforts. For recruiting a solid class last year especially under duress with the garbage NCAA BS. For restoring depth at several units like DT, DE, CB, to the point where we really dont "need" more than 1 kid at each of those units for 2013. He's only made two big mistakes - retaining Swasey and hiring Kehoe, and a few minor ones mostly tied to recruiting/roster management.

The truth of Golden will come out in 2013, just like it did for Shammin, in his third year. We'll know whether he's all talk or all walk, and whether we just loaded up on studs or JAGS.

Advertisement
One of my favorite commits, I think he contributes this season

[video=youtube;Bp3xFLRpbxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp3xFLRpbxQ[/video]

Best part is Al Golden said "Add them all up they don't even have five rings combined"

Oh wait.............

good point. but i have a feeling about this class. i know we said the same about that class but this one just has the feeling of something special and i trust that this time we have a leader in Golden that wont let these kids fail.

If you look at all the powerhouse programs that were dormant for extended amounts of time, they were hampered by corching.

+1. OU before Stoops, OSU before Tressell, USC before Carroll, Bama before Saban, the list goes on and on.

Dont know if Golden is the right man - too early to tell. I give him a B+ right now, for his efforts to turn this rotting putrid culture around from the depths of the previous regime. For getting a rid of a LOT of Shammin's cancers. For his PR efforts. For recruiting a solid class last year especially under duress with the garbage NCAA BS. For restoring depth at several units like DT, DE, CB, to the point where we really dont "need" more than 1 kid at each of those units for 2013. He's only made two big mistakes - retaining Swasey and hiring Kehoe, and a few minor ones mostly tied to recruiting/roster management.

The truth of Golden will come out in 2013, just like it did for Shammin, in his third year. We'll know whether he's all talk or all walk, and whether we just loaded up on studs or JAGS.

How in the **** do we know if retaining Swasey and Kehoe were mistakes? So far it seems like our players are developing strength and getting faster. Give Kehoe another year with the line and see if they can make progress. Quit hating on them just because you can, your whole negative tripes are really getting on my nerves.

Advertisement

Oh wait.............

How in the **** do we know if retaining Swasey and Kehoe were mistakes? So far it seems like our players are developing strength and getting faster. Give Kehoe another year with the line and see if they can make progress. Quit hating on them just because you can, your whole negative tripes are really getting on my nerves.

lol. I just gave Golden a B+ rating after going 6-6 his first year. How is that negative, bruh?

Advertisement
Back