I'm HYPED to see the Freshmenz

CanesAreAble

All-ACC
[video=youtube;tbjECNc3BiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbjECNc3BiE&feature=related[/video]

"Duke! What's up, brotha?"

Advertisement
best part is when AJL scores, does the gator chomp, stops, then does the no way sign, and then throws up the U

Sick class, too bad about Witt, but if the rest stay healthy, they can make history here.

last years class and this years class have me pumped up. golden is loading up on talent and big time in the secondary.

Advertisement
Golden is putting the pieces back together. Our defense could be sick in the next few years, and I'm expecting to see quite an improvement this season as well.

Seriously, I cant wait to see any of those guys throw that U up in the endzone wearing the orange and green!

Advertisement
I can't wait for Jacory and crew to take the field and change this progrum

Oh wait.............

Advertisement

Oh wait.............

good point. but i have a feeling about this class. i know we said the same about that class but this one just has the feeling of something special and i trust that this time we have a leader in Golden that wont let these kids fail.

crossover22[]_[];666285 said:

Oh wait.............

good point. but i have a feeling about this class. i know we said the same about that class but this one just has the feeling of something special and i trust that this time we have a leader in Golden that wont let these kids fail.

Coaching makes all the difference in the world.

If you look at all the powerhouse programs that were dormant for extended amounts of time, they were hampered by corching.

Advertisement
Man, Golden just oozes charisma. I don't see how a recruit turns him down, I mean, look at Howard and Bush...those guys aren't coming here with Shannon or some other coach.

This is gonna be the class that makes it happen. I know we said it about the 08 class too, but I really believe it. The best players out of this class (Duke, Tracy, Bush, Flowers, McCord), they all love Miami. They all have a strong work ethic. ****, Duke is basically already a leader on this team. The kids from high school are going to see those guys that they looked up to while they were playing and they're gonna wanna play with them again. I'm telling you, Miami is starting over with these kids, right now. We will see the impact they make, both on the field and in the recruiting arena.

Lets Go Canes!

I have watched that video a few times now, and always get a good lulz for the highlight clip selected for Crow.

/still can't wait for this class to take the field.

I'm over the "this class is the savior" nonsense. These kids need to get here and DEVELOP. Then we need the class before them and after them to DEVELOP. No magic bullets...no magic classes...no single player who is the savior.

I can't wait till utough starts to pay dividends.

Advertisement
Back