I was WRONG and STUPID

Well I for one am extremely happy Harley got his wish with his commitment...Remember last week he said he was going to commit to the team that won the Russell Bowl ? What did I miss ? So now you're backing out on your word and commiting to the Ridge Running-Stump Jumping Mountaineers?////Big news Harley---Canes Dominated last night and now you can pack your bags and join the most neurotic coach in college football...

he updated tat he was sticking with west virginia regardless bedre the gamee was played

Advertisement
Pete didnt even accept your apology...straight goon

MyEQONK.jpg

Advertisement
kid belongs at WVU. We keep moving forward, he would be passed by kids that we'll recruit in the next few classes. We are fine next year with the kids we have, but WR needs to be a huge haul next year.

These "I'm sorry hug me" threads are 100x more ghey than anything on here and that includes the exhaustive analysis of crank.

Amen!

I'm sure folk on the board recognize the ignorance, lack of knowledge, and frank stupidity when they see it. It's part of having an anonymous public forum of this nature where people have different levels of exposure to the []_[], and college football in general. I suppose however, people see public apologies as a 'socially redeeming' (it's really just virtue signaling), but i'm sure many posters highlighted the wrongness at the time when you failed to demonstrate the wherewithal or insight that you now pretend to have gained in apology.

What's interesting is how you decide to apologize after Miami clearly demonstrated we're a better program than WVA and headed in the right direction. I won't be surprised if more apologies about Richt being a bad play-caller, or Yearby being better than Walton may come in the future, but it's not necessary to start threads about how you were wrong. Many of us knew and we understand it's because you don't know what you're talking about.

As far as the crank analysis... it says a lot about a poster and i'll just leave it at that.

Richt's playcalling was dreadful in that 4 game stretch of losses. The Chise brought the Crank to the forefront with Teddy Crankwater... I am forever scarred as a result of that photo. The one thing I agree with from you over the last few days, and I know it's coming from your Broward-raised perspective, is that Harley is not made for this U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back