I smell Manny II

Of course, a Manny fanboy would start this thread. Except for the posters who think Mario isn't a good fit, there are those troll poRsters who would be saying the same crap if Lane was the main guy, always needing to ***** about something. It's the same usual suspects too. They either love M

anny, never have anything good to say about the program, or show up once in a while to complain about something.
Same can be said about those who hate Manny so much that actively celebrated losses.. ONE OF THESE IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER. Oh wait, they are...

Last 2 years
MANNY 15-8
MARIO 14-6

Last 6 games
MANUEL 5-1
MARIO 4-2

Advertisement
Are we doomed to a perpetual abyss. This guy can not keep his team motivated for the biggest game of their lives. Sound like rinse and repeat. Give me Lane-- at least we will be putting up points with TVD. Mario's team looks overwhelmed on the O and D.
Based on 2 games? Seriously? Kiffin would've faired no better.

Same can be said about those who hate Manny so much that actively celebrated losses.. ONE OF THESE IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER. Oh wait, they are...

Last 2 years
MANNY 15-8
MARIO 14-6

Last 6 games
MANUEL 5-1
MARIO 4-2
leaving a lot of context out of this to try and prove your crappy point

Last 2 years
MANNY 15-8
MARIO 14-6

Last 6 games
MANUEL 5-1
MARIO 4-2

I was going to reply with something else, and then I realized you must've been joking. I almost missed it and thought you were defending one of the worst coaches in this school's history.

Advertisement

I was going to reply with something else, and then I realized you must've been joking. I almost missed it and thought you were defending one of the worst coaches in this school's history.

It is time for Manny to go, but stats show we might be replacing him with another Manny

leaving a lot of context out of this to try and prove your crappy point
Point is, many Canes fans like shinny objects. Turnover Chain, Netflix star at QB, Mario. The answer sometime is black sneakers, TVD, and a good X&O coach

Advertisement
Are we doomed to a perpetual abyss. This guy can not keep his team motivated for the biggest game of their lives. Sound like rinse and repeat. Give me Lane-- at least we will be putting up points with TVD. Mario's team looks overwhelmed on the O and D.
Go to sleep

Agree.

Let Mario recruit, shake hands, recruit, kiss babies, recruit, talk to the media and then go recruit some more.

Let the rest of the staff actually coach.
Makes a lot of sense. Guy is a recruiter and not a coach. The billionaires need to pay up big time for the two coordinators to make up for his lack of coaching skills. I do not want Manny part 2.

Iju5lihY5MgG4.gif

Advertisement
Mario needs to ditch his S&C coach. LOL at anyone thinking we can win a NC with Adam Feld and the S&C program Oregon currently has. Good luck against Clemson. And if somehow the team makes the playoffs don’t watch

Advertisement
His is manny on steroids not a great coach but a superior recruiter to manny its not even close

Bunch of simps on here!!!!! Mario or lane would probably be the biggest hire in program history. HowArd was an assistant. Jimmy couldn’t beat Oklahoma Dennis no one wanted. Coker? Radio? Golden? Burnt out richt and manolo.

Last 2 years
MANNY 15-8
MARIO 14-6

Last 6 games
MANUEL 5-1
MARIO 4-2
10-3 >7-5 !!!!!! Dying for the sure ultra dry tampon bowl!

Advertisement
Back