I really don't like NC State either

Advertisement
Advertisement
Poorly coached game by Coach L. Hoped her learned today a lot. Jerkeri has digressed, Cruz is a MAJOR LIABILITY, should play Lawrence much more, sat Murphy way too much, and this team is good but NOT deserving of it's ranking. Thought Angel played tough today and I liked that along with Reed

Advertisement
Why was Rodriguez on Barber? Why don't we put Jekeri on the foul line when teams run zone? We're those refs Fsu alum? Anybody please answer any of those I'd greatly apprecaite it.

Had no chance with these refs

**** this game

No foul shots at all in the first half. I think that is now two games in a row that that has happened.

Whatever.

But please don't blow the whistle on touch fouls going the other way or call a jump ball when A Rod is impregnated on a drive the hoop.

Absolute garbage.

Just got blown out by a 1-7 ACC record, MARK GOTTFRIED coached team with 4 days to prepare. Unbelievable, you can't make this up. Mark Gottfried. Ha.

Absolutely disgraceful performance.

Miami athletics never fails to disappoint. Been that way for over a decade now. Shameful.

Advertisement
Isn't coach L supposed to be an X/ o coach ?

Every week I watch 1 on 1 bs, relying on three pointers . If the threes are falling we win , if not we get waxed. By bad teams.

It seems like it's alternating between games . It's like watching Grant and Scott all over again . It seems like if we can't out athlete you we won't win.

You gotta play A+ when you go on Tobacco Road as the refs are going to be against you.

It was obvoius from jump
Nc state was allowed to play much more physical while
MIAMi was getting touch calls also no touch calls against them.

Nc state built the first half lead at the free throw line while MIAMI was 0-0 in the first half from the line.

Nc state is terrible, and they will go like 6-12 in league, but they shot it great, had the refs in thier hip pocket, and shot a biz zillion free throws.

Miami is just a bad bad road team this year too.

We have @fsu, @ND, @UNC, @GT, and @VT on the road.

Anyone feel confident we grab 2 of these? We probably need too.

Home schedule is brutal Nd, UVA, Pitt, Lville, VT.

Advertisement

Every week I watch 1 on 1 bs, relying on three pointers . If the threes are falling we win , if not we get waxed. By bad teams.

It seems like it's alternating between games . It's like watching Grant and Scott all over again . It seems like if we can't out athlete you we won't win.

Larranaga's offense is his biggest problem. It's the main reason he has only made one tournament in 4 years here. They never go inside. It's just dribble around the perimeter and shoot bombs. I don't mind the threes if they are a result of playing inside-out. Miami's offense is relatively easy to defend because of the lack of ball movement and movement by players without the ball. That's coaching, you have to emphasize those things.

Also, scouting has been very poor at times this year.

If we crap the bed down the stretch I think he walks away after this year. Horrific waste of a top 15 roster

Larranaga's offense is his biggest problem. It's the main reason he has only made one tournament in 4 years here. They never go inside. It's just dribble around the perimeter and shoot bombs. I don't mind the threes if they are a result of playing inside-out. Miami's offense is relatively easy to defend because of the lack of ball movement and movement by players without the ball. That's coaching, you have to emphasize those things.

Also, scouting has been very poor at times this year.

Eric Konkol Bio - LA Tech Official Athletic Site

Losing Konkol has hurt the offense, Coach L came to depend on him and now he has his own gig.

Advertisement
Back