I hate Notre Dame

I too used to hate all things Notre Dame. But, then I traveled to Chicago to see my beloved Canes play the Irish in a neutral site game at Soldier Field. The first half was close and all of the ND fans sitting near me were, well, it is still hard to say this, nice-very nice. When we made a good play they even clapped. The second half was a blow out and they were even nicer. After the game, several said they were glad that they did not have to play us when the young guys got some experience. Now, I have to say that I can't hate ND. In fact, in the recent hoops tourney I rooted for them as part of the ACC group that got to the sweet 16................live and learn.

Actually, it's ever been about the ND fans, and it's a great private school. it's the way the networks have missed their asses and gave them special treatment all these years. Oh, and Lou holtz molests little boys..

Advertisement
What does the Miami Athletic Dept have to do with what happened? What an idiot.

Blake James just took the call, said okay, and put the team on a plane. How about if someone stands up to the NCAA at some point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back